PDA

View Full Version : Tell Santa What You Want for Christmas

Tinman507
11-20-2012, 08:48 PM
I have a special pipeline to the dude in the red suit.
Put your Christmas wishlist here and I'll be sure to get it to him.
I'm assuming your lists are gun related and no politics either please

In the meantime here's one of his elves for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.halloweenmart.com/media/core/FO58168_SEXY_SANTA_GLOVE.jpg

jeepster09
11-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Can we request one of the Elve's.....

mr surveyor
11-20-2012, 09:03 PM
world peace, pink unicorns, magic fairies, and three dead cats:D

oh...edit to add.... more bullets:)

Bawanna
11-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Definitely more bullets. 22 ammo, 45 bullets.

I put a kukri on my list and one of them belts jfootin just ordered.

Anything to do with the bang thing would be nice. A Schofield would knock my stockings down.

Course if we can order elves, I want to modify my list.

chrish
11-20-2012, 10:25 PM
um, I wannu AR, and a shotgun, and a second P250, and a RIA .22 TCM, and a Beretta CX4 storm, and a 10/22, and um, yea, a pony.

Charlie98
11-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Mitt Romney instead of Barack Obama.

newCW45guy
11-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I'd like Kahr to offer a flush fitting mag for the CW45 with 7rd capacity. It's doable though if they find it not at the very least make a flush fitting 6rd. Grip plus mag length is my biggest problem concealing it.

Ok that was the reasonable one.

Santa I really want one of these http://karllippard.com/military/CQBP.html

downtownv
11-21-2012, 03:18 AM
A Dillon Reloading unit, Renewal to my Gun Range and a Dolphin pool vacuum system (Wiped out by the recent little storm) Tin mans lil elf ,he pictured above for cold nights, never mind ANY night!

Chuck54
11-21-2012, 05:32 AM
K45........:cool:

jocko
11-21-2012, 06:09 AM
30 minutes with Nancy Pelosie!!

downtownv
11-21-2012, 06:30 AM
30 minutes with Nancy Pelosie!!

Kinda Kinky there, Jocko!:eek:

kb2wji
11-21-2012, 06:46 AM
I want Lexus to make the IS350 with a manual transmission and rear wheel drive. Then I want them to give me one.

I want people to instantly learn to drive right, pass left.

I want a new president. Also new congress.

Jocko can have 30 minutes with Pelosie. I want 30 minutes with the Elf. Actually I would take 40 seconds. That should about do it.

Barth
11-21-2012, 07:29 AM
http://s1.wallls.com/preview/4/guns-weapons-hk-heckler-and-koch-23542.jpg

Charlie98
11-21-2012, 08:17 AM
and a Dolphin pool vacuum system (Wiped out by the recent little storm)

No... just no. :eek: Polaris 280 FTW... :D

Charlie98
11-21-2012, 08:21 AM
I'd like Kahr to offer a flush fitting mag for the CW45 with 7rd capacity. It's doable though if they find it not at the very least make a flush fitting 6rd. Grip plus mag length is my biggest problem concealing it.

Ok that was the reasonable one.

This request shouldn't even be on the Wish List from a company that makes primarily CCW weapons... It should be on the Order Form.

Longitude Zero
11-21-2012, 08:31 AM
2013 Mustang GT
HK MP7

Bawanna
11-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Mitt Romney instead of Barack Obama.

Me too! I'll take that for 8 Christmas's.

jocko
11-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Kinda Kinky there, Jocko!:eek:

if u have a kinky mind, which as u should surelly know I do not:popcorn: Just sayin

TucsonMTB
11-21-2012, 09:26 AM
http://www.arizonalottery.com/GetDoc.ashx?DocID=1985ca50-903d-4960-8a66-3b067ea48329&width=300
Just to keep Santa's costs down of course, make mine a winning PowerBall ticket, please.

Preferably for enough money after taxes to pay off the mortgage. :o

knkali
11-21-2012, 10:12 AM
to live in a world that didnt need guns. But until then the Sig rifle caliber SWAT pistol caught my eye.

kb2wji
11-21-2012, 10:41 AM
^ Nuh-uh. I'd be out of a job. I wish for your wish to not come true. But you can still have your Sig. And I still get my IS350.

Alfonse
11-21-2012, 10:44 AM
If Santa could just give my vision from when I was in my twenties, that would be superb. Although, I could see the elf pretty clearly.

Bawanna
11-21-2012, 10:50 AM
to live in a world that didnt need guns. But until then the Sig rifle caliber SWAT pistol caught my eye.

World without need might be ok but world without guns? I don't wanna play. One of the very few things in life that very rarely piss me off.

downtownv
11-21-2012, 11:22 AM
No... just no. :eek: Polaris 280 FTW... :D

OK that works for me!:)

melissa5
11-21-2012, 11:32 AM
If I can't have world peace, then I'll settle for a bigger house in the country so that I can have a garden, chickens & goats, and a firing range. Is that asking too much? :)

PS...do not send any elves unless they know how about livestock and gardening.

les strat
11-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Lots of land to hunt. With a large well-stocked pond. No property tax..

A 15/22 will do though.

Bawanna
11-21-2012, 11:54 AM
This is probably as good a time as any. Melissa, in addition to being Tinmans mother I'm also an elf. I was assistant manager on Santa's farm so I have animal husbandry experience. Not like Jocko animal husbandry which incidently still has him on Santa's naughty list but you know real animal stuff. Ya know?

The elf Tinman posted a picture of is actually a human raised by elves. We found her in Santa's sack a few Christmas's back. Sad that he had to put himself on his own naughty list but rumor has it she was worth it. I have no first hand knowledge of this of course, only here say.

I would definitely limit Jocko's visitation on your animal farm when that happens. It's traumatizing for the animals.

jocko
11-21-2012, 12:01 PM
We don't do Raindeer. Just sayin

Tinman507
11-21-2012, 12:08 PM
We don't do Raindeer. Just sayin

hmmm, Paleface wrong, Indian no do reindeer. Ass too high, run too fast

melissa5
11-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Step away from the goats, Jocko! :)

QuercusMax
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
Looking back at my 2012 wish list that I posted a year ago (http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9530), I did OK.

Of the 4 named items, I got 2 of them this year: The S&W 617, and the Colt SAA (http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=14523) that I was lucky enough to find - my first revolvers. But then I went on and got a few other items that weren't on that list.

So now I'll venture a new list for 2013. Not in any particular order, here's what I am dreaming of:

1. S&W 686 4" - Holdover from last year. The last thing I need right now is another caliber, but I'm feeling the need for a good bedside gun that I can easily load and unload, and a revolver suits me for that.

2. FN FNX-45t in FDE - I like FNH products - they are what I have shot the most this year, aside from .22's. This is a new model that is expected to become available shortly. The threads on the end of the barrel are useful.

3. Walther P38 - Having gotten my C&R FFL this year, I'm itching to use it for something interesting besides discounts at MidwayUSA. There seem to be a lot of P38's available right now with cool wartime Waffenamt markings, so maybe a curiosity piece more than anything, although should be very shootable.

4. FN SCAR 17S in FDE - Its little brother arrived last year, and now needs company. And when the SHTF, I can hardly think of anything better than one of these, except maybe one without the "S" :53: (if only it could be possessed legally, and you also had piles of ammo).

So now I'll sit back, cross my fingers, save my money, and see what happens in the coming year. It's fun to dream! :music:

Starbug
11-21-2012, 01:17 PM
My wish list: winning Powerball ticket, more ammo, a pump shotgun, a Kimber 1911, another gun safe for more guns, a tank (wouldn't that be cool?), my muscle cars to be finished being restored (see winning Powerball ticket), my house to be paid off (see winning Powerball ticket), our gun rights to never be infringed upon or eventually removed by politicians/government, a much bigger yard so that I can have my own gun range, no more Superstorm Sandy's EVER, a pet dragon, a pet Siberian tiger or snow leopard (can I have both?), Mazda Furai/Bugatti Veyron/or other supercar, more snow in the winter, skunks to stop hanging around my house when they're pissed off (stinky!!)....

I'm sure if I sit here long enough I will come up with more, lol.

Frayed Knot
11-21-2012, 01:45 PM
My main wish this year is a new AR. I have a Rock River target model and I now have a hankering for a tactical version (as an AR was meant). I actually think I have "Santa's elf" talked into it.:D

GROTMAN
11-21-2012, 03:30 PM
hmmm, Paleface wrong, Indian no do reindeer. Ass too high, run too fast
Interesting piece of history. In 1872 the Arabs invented the condom, using a goat's lower intestine . In 1873 the British refined the idea by taking the intestine out of the goat first.

Being the magnanimous person that I am' I wish Santa would give everyone on this forum a duplicate of every gun that has been lost due to some tragic superstorm or boating accident. And Jocko a dictionary so he can look up magnanimous. As for me I want one of Tinmans female channel changers :D

jocko
11-21-2012, 03:47 PM
first sob that sends me a dandictionary, ,well consider it an act of war. Just sayin. tinman's channel changer gals are high on my list. actually any gal is high o my list. but please that wasjust a pun, so no Pelosie and Hillary photos..

Alfonse
11-21-2012, 04:22 PM
I could use something to keep my gun cleaning stuff organized. I have miscellaneous brushes, spray cans, cleaning cloths, etc. Currently, kinda all thrown in a drawer that I have to dig through. Don't know what exactly I need, the exact part, but I'm thinking some sort of tool box type of thing. What works for you folks?

Alfonse
11-21-2012, 04:25 PM
1. S&W 686 4" - Holdover from last year.

I picked on of these up and really like it. Keep it high on your list. For some reason I can shoot the thing really well. It must be magic because I didn't think I could even see good enough to shoot that well anymore.

Alfonse
11-21-2012, 05:53 PM
an illegal.:popcorn:

And where do you put the bore brushes and solvents with one of those?

muggsy
11-21-2012, 06:31 PM
I want an AR-15 M4 carbine with 10K rounds of ammo, a Browning Silver Slug gun with a Leupold Vari-X II 2X7 scope and you can stuff my stocking with Remington Copper Solid Sabot Slugs. A Volquatrsen trigger kit for my new Mark III and copious quantities of CCI stinger ammo. That should hold me until my birthday. And I won't shoot my eye out.

Bawanna
11-21-2012, 07:22 PM
And where do you put the bore brushes and solvents with one of those?

I have a fishing tackle box that I used to use to store all the brushes, patches and small stuff. Room for like pistol rod, oil and such in the bottom. Not a perfect setup but not bad.

I keep most in bins or drawers at the bench for convenience but still keep the tackle box handy if I'm going someplace for any length of time.

I have a plastic tool box I use for range. Put ammo in the bottom and the little removeable tray holds a few patches, small screwdrivers, a little oil and shooting glasses. Not enough to really clean a gun but enough to address minor issues at the range.

Tinman507
11-22-2012, 03:53 AM
What Bawanna said is exactly what I do.

General cleaning tool box ($8-$10 at Lowes or wherever) and a range ammo box with a few tools and patches in tupperware boxes. Also cant go wrong carting a Boresnake around for your gun. Makes a quick job of an interim cleaning while the bore is still warm.

tv_racin_fan
11-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Hmm a wish list..

Ok I want a Vincent rifle in flintlock of 50 caliber, 30" swamped barrel (browned of course).

Bolt action rifle with detachable magazine, single set trigger, wood stocked, 18" medium heavy barrel, forward scope mount in 308, stainless thru and thru.

Blunderbus.

Nock Volley gun.

Brace of Sea Service pistols.

Andrews Custom Leather firepower rig.

Andrews Custom Leather Carjacker Crossdraw.

Andrews Custom Leather Monarch rig with knife sheath, separate backup holster with knife sheath for off side of Monarch rig.

Ruger 1911.

Momma to say I can have one of them Elves to keep me warm at night. (this one aint never no how gonna happen but a GUY can fantasize) Momma did say I could have one them elves if I really really wanted one but I best forget I had a life before hand and I best find a different country to stay in, preferably somewhere near Alpha Centari.