PDA

View Full Version : I got hubby the most epic Christmas gift EVER

TD2K
12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
He has been talking about the upcoming S&W M&P Pro C.O.R.E. for the last several months. He called S&W and they told him that it's not gonna be released until January or February, only a few dealer "test" models before then. I was able to pull some strings and get one, it arrived last Friday. I picked it up, was so pumped. I stored it in my friend's safe so he wouldn't find it.

aaaaaaand she spilled the beans to him on Sunday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now I can't decide whether I should just go ahead and give it to him so he can have bragging rights of having one of the first, or make him wait 'til Christmas.

JohnR
12-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Your friend needs a spanking!

I'd say give hubby the prize now. We guys don't like waiting for stuff. :D

TD2K
12-05-2012, 11:27 AM
yeah, I love her to death, but the girl canNOT keep seekrits.

jeepster09
12-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Make him wait as punishment to YOUR FRIEND.:19:

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Give it to him now

but take out the firing pin.

TucsonMTB
12-05-2012, 11:47 AM
There is no reason why your plans should change as the result of your friend's "help".

Christmas present? What Christmas present. Maybe he should just wait until his next birthday . . . ;)

Tinman507
12-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Break it down and give it to him one piece at a time from now until Christmas.
Sorta like the 12 Days of Christmas, with a torture component to it.

getsome
12-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh Tinman, You're a mean one but I like the idea....Slow tortuous teasing!!!...:rolleyes:

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Never trust anyone with keeping secrets. Lots of places to hide stuff like that, maybe near a vacuum cleaner or cleaning supplies, places no self respecting man would go near. Not me of course, I have no self respect.

I'd just stick to the true meaning of Christmas, give it to him now, get your friend a Kel Tec and have her number written on mens room walls all over the area.

No need to make him suffer for 20 more days.

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 12:01 PM
On a similar note, frequently officers order guns and have them shipped to the department, more than once we've intercepted the package (other officers usually think it up). We carefully open it, remove the shiny new toy they are expecting and replace with some old been around the block toy and carefully reseal and await for the pickup.

Very entertaining. Course the suffering is very brief and the original toy is provided within minutes so no permanent brain damage done.

Alfonse
12-05-2012, 12:22 PM
And, what an awesome thing you did! You sure have a fortunate husband, no matter what you decide from here.

TD2K
12-05-2012, 12:29 PM

ohhhhhh, I LIKE it!!!!!!

Short Bus
12-05-2012, 01:04 PM
The surprise is ruined, so just give it to me and get hubby something else, or act like you don't have it and wait 'til right before you go to bed to give it to him. (better yet new years eve)

RRP
12-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Your friend needs a spanking!

I'll volunteer to do that for TD2K.

Just trying to be helpful. :D

O'Dell
12-05-2012, 01:26 PM
A secret is only safe with two people involved if one of them is dead! I was intended as a Christmas present so wait until Christmas.

JohnR
12-05-2012, 01:37 PM
LOL, I was thinking Johnny Cash, one piece at a time. :p

downtownv
12-05-2012, 01:43 PM
:DWell you'll know real fast if he's foolin' around, at least.

AIRret
12-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Tell Him that he can have his Christmas gift early if he does something special to convince you. Let him figure out what that something SPECIAL is!!!!
IT COULD BE FUN!

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 02:51 PM
What is it with you ladies and your impossible to answer trick questions?

Pondering this real hubby (not to be confused with cyber hubby) didn't do anything wrong. Actually he must have done something very right to warrant such a nice gift.
Or of course it could be a guilt ridden gift given to make the giver feel better for the wrongs she's committed in the past.

Something special? Hmm hot wax the car, foot massage with imported coconut oil from Australia? Is there a correct answer here, I'm struggling.

AIRret
12-05-2012, 02:55 PM
TD2K is the only one that can answer that.
But personally it could be a lot of fun. Little light hearted games keep a relationship young, even when we're not so young!

Barth
12-05-2012, 03:10 PM
You pulled strings and got the weapon early.
Give it to the guy and let him show off how truly awesome you are.

getsome
12-05-2012, 03:11 PM
The 4 secret words men need to know to make a marrage work beautifully....."Anything you say dear".....Once you get to this point it's all smooth sailing, too bad it takes so many years of pain and struggle before we realize we have been domesticated and tamed....There really should have been a manual with this thing...

Tinman507
12-05-2012, 03:33 PM
I've got 2 words for you....

http://www.lowvisionclinic.net/store/Products/DOUBLE-SPATULA-METAL.png
And
http://images1.friendseat.com/2012/04/Olive-Oil.jpg

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I of course get it.:confused::lie:

But just in case anyone else gets it, let me know so we can compare notes?

Sometimes I feel sooo stoopid.

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 03:44 PM
I of course get it.:confused::lie:

But just in case anyone else gets it, let me know so we can compare notes?

Sometimes I feel sooo stoopid.

I'm with you on Tinman's cryptic. Spatula and olive oil?

By the way, the real two words are "Yes dear" or "How high"

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm with you on Tinman's cryptic. Spatula and olive oil?

By the way, the real two words are "Yes dear" or "How high"

Hmmm, I was working with flipper over thingy, burger flipper and I wasn't sure on the dingle berries. Couldn't tell if they was green apples or peas?

With the little bowl I'm thinking you nailed that with olives and oil.

Spatula was a direct hit, I'm not much up on kitchen technology although I do watch Iron Chef from time to time.

Always question authority even if you take a beating for it, I'm an expert at it. Getting a beating that is.

Knight92
12-05-2012, 04:29 PM
I am with Tinman on this one as well give it to him bit by bit!

Not sure where he is going with the pictures though

Tinman507
12-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I was expressing the kink factor alluded to earlier.
So sorry to be cryptic.

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
So.......we are now talkinnnnnnnnnnnnnng about doinnnnnnnnnnnng a littttttttle spankinggggggggggggg with the spatula after oilinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng up?

Sorry about your original post TD. You know how it goes here at KT.

Tinman507
12-05-2012, 04:46 PM
oh, I hadn't considered THAT angle :ohmy:

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 04:50 PM
oh, I hadn't considered THAT angle :ohmy:

Next time remember that there are other deviants here, not just you and jocko. :D

Bawanna
12-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I think you are the guys my mommy warned me about.

AIRret
12-05-2012, 05:51 PM

Amen!!!!!!

Armybrat
12-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Give it to him now

but take out the firing pin.

You sir, are one baaaad boy! :D

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 08:47 PM
My reasoning is that, sure he gets the pistol now but can't do anything with it until Christmas morning when he gets the firing pin in his stocking.

MW surveyor
12-05-2012, 08:48 PM

Yes we are, but we do have a sense of humor, twisted maybe but at least we've got one.

TD2K
12-06-2012, 06:22 AM
you guys are KILLIN me! lol

TD2K
12-07-2012, 08:33 AM
he is wearing me out with this. He was home last night (usually he works evenings) and was all "Can I just LOOK at it? Can I just hold it? I just wanna SEE it!"

still haven't given in.

Ikeo74
12-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Come on, be a sport and let him fondle it, at least. :D

tilefish
12-08-2012, 09:42 PM
He has been talking about the upcoming S&W M&P Pro C.O.R.E. for the last several months. He called S&W and they told him that it's not gonna be released until January or February, only a few dealer "test" models before then. I was able to pull some strings and get one, it arrived last Friday. I picked it up, was so pumped. I stored it in my friend's safe so he wouldn't find it.

aaaaaaand she spilled the beans to him on Sunday. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now I can't decide whether I should just go ahead and give it to him so he can have bragging rights of having one of the first, or make him wait 'til Christmas.

Did she give any particular reason why? I would be pissed.

On a similar note, frequently officers order guns and have them shipped to the department, more than once we've intercepted the package (other officers usually think it up). We carefully open it, remove the shiny new toy they are expecting and replace with some old been around the block toy and carefully reseal and await for the pickup.

Very entertaining. Course the suffering is very brief and the original toy is provided within minutes so no permanent brain damage done.

Hilarious! Nothing better than a good but harmless prank for a few laughs. I have an uncle that would do stuff like that to me as a kid. I would open a present to find a tea kettle box or some other crappy box but then would always find something excellent inside it like a new football or like. I still chuckle thinking back on it.