PDA

View Full Version : should the U.S be in the U.N

knkali
12-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I know this has been mentioned before but thought it needs more attention. The U.N is trying to undermine the U.S constitution. The 2nd amendment is the start. Dont be fooled. The U.N's Universal Declaration of Human Rights is NOT a substitute for our Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8FzkVRh7Ck

Charlie98
12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
should the U.S be in the U.N

No.

mr surveyor
12-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I've been a very strong proponent for "Get the US out of the UN, and Get the UN out of the US" for at least 30 years.

And, I'm beginning to have my doubts about the voracity of NATO as well.

The UN is now ruled by nothing but thug dictators...and we foot a large percentage of the bill.

oh... I didn't even follow the link to the video, but I can still damn well answer the question!

Bawanna
12-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Precisely what he said for about 30 years too. A whole slew of third world countries don't make one super power and that's exactly what they are trying to do.

And they can take their Commander in Chief with them when they leave.

chrish
12-07-2012, 10:27 PM
No!

Not only that, it should not be located here. It should have NEVER existed. It's gone from being a joke to being dangerous. It's pure, unadulterated EVIL!

Dose that cover it?

TheTman
12-07-2012, 11:21 PM
It allows dictatorships a forum to bash the United States, and propose all sorts of treaties to undermine our sovereignty, and we host these SOB's here on our soil, allowing them to bring who knows what into our country, unchecked, in their diplomat bags. I say good bye and good riddance to them. Let Russia or China host them and pay their bills. I can't think of anything good that has come from that organization, since it's existed. Kick them out! While were at it, quit sending all this foreign aid to countries that continually vote against our interests, and use the money to pay our own bills. Look at some of the crap they are trying to impose on us, it's totally whacked. They want to disarm us, tax us and give the money to 3rd world dictators, determine who can drill for oil off our shores, and who knows whatother crazy crap they are cooking up, with Hillary and Obama's full support.

Fxstchewy
12-08-2012, 03:35 AM
No, we need out.

doublebarrel
12-08-2012, 03:57 AM
no,pull the plug and send them packing.

cloud
12-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Email I received from congressman Coble ,NC.

Thank you for contacting our office regarding the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. We appreciate hearing from you.

We are opposed to any effort by the Obama Administration to bind the United States to a treaty that would limit our ability to own or use a firearm. To that end, we have sponsored, H.R. 3594, which would prohibit any foreign aid to the United Nations (UN) unless the President certifies that the UN has taken no actions to infringe on Second Amendment rights in the United States.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your views. Please feel free to contact our office if we may be of assistance in the future.

Sincerely,

HOWARD COBLE
Member of Congress

AIRret
12-08-2012, 05:18 AM
I like the way Howard Coble thinks!

We definitely need to be OUT of the UN and the UN needs to be out of the US. But that
won't happen with Obummer in office. He wants to be President of the WORLD and the UN is his best chance to fulfill his dream.

muggsy
12-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Not only should we be out of the U.N., but we should also get out of the foreign aid business as well, until we get out own house in order. Did any one notice how many foreign nations rushed to the aid of the hurricane victims of N.Y.C. As my buddy Jocko would say, fork 'um.

knkali
12-08-2012, 08:31 AM
What about UNICEF? Isnt that a positive U.N action? Or is it brainwashing by using children to get us indoctrinated toward a world government? I am trying to find something positive about the U.N. Has it done anything good?

mr surveyor
12-08-2012, 09:19 AM
one positive.....why waste your time and effort. One positive along with 999 negatives would still be a pretty weak endorsement.

The UN is a cancer created by the up-coming progressive movement in the 1930's (FDR - League of Nations).

yqtszhj
12-08-2012, 09:30 AM
USA should get out, let them meet in central Africa, and non-Profits can do a better job than UNICEF. Look at the Salary of the person heading up UNICEF. I saw the amount somewhere recently but can't find it now. It was obscene.

cohoskip
12-08-2012, 01:31 PM
No !!

Richardh
12-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Should not be in it but with our current leadership, be vigilant!

XD40SC
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
No.
+10!

sharpetop
12-08-2012, 02:20 PM
I've been a very strong proponent for "Get the US out of the UN, and Get the UN out of the US" for at least 30 years.

The UN is now ruled by nothing but thug dictators...and we foot a large percentage of the bill.

oh... I didn't even follow the link to the video, but I can still damn well answer the question!

^^^^ Spot on! Get out and get out now!

downtownv
12-08-2012, 02:49 PM

Total Agreement!
We're broke and we pay a crazy percentage for that useless body of Punks to lift their leg and pee on us, like a jellyfish sting!

jlottmc
12-08-2012, 04:01 PM
My answer: Hell no. Get the US out of the UN and make it so YESTERDAY.

Armybrat
12-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Should've gotten out of the UN when the Chicoms replaced Taiwan.

les strat
12-08-2012, 04:32 PM
I like the way Howard Coble thinks!

We definitely need to be OUT of the UN and the UN needs to be out of the US. But that
won't happen with Obummer in office. He wants to be President of the WORLD and the UN is his best chance to fulfill his dream.

Nah. He's just a pathetic tool for a higher cause: to break down the USA to just another nation and not a world power.

He is pushing Agenda 21, which is a scary UN contrived plan of world religion, environmental, financial, population, and arms control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrH4KQeG04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnA2Jg8Z-w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPh2TXOMZ-A

jocko
12-08-2012, 05:14 PM
does anyone really know what the UN really does???? Just askin

downtownv
12-09-2012, 03:28 AM
does anyone really know what the UN really does???? Just askin
They wear the cutest powder blue helmets, berets and Turbans.... the perfect accessory for hot spots around the world! And Now these third world countries make up their own rules to vote in a NON country to have a voice against the U.S.!

Fredr500
12-09-2012, 06:04 AM
I remember seeing "Get U.S. out of the U.N." back in the 60's. Still a good idea.

knkali
12-09-2012, 08:57 AM
Nah. He's just a pathetic tool for a higher cause: to break down the USA to just another nation and not a world power.

He is pushing Agenda 21, which is a scary UN contrived plan of world religion, environmental, financial, population, and arms control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmrH4KQeG04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnA2Jg8Z-w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPh2TXOMZ-A

Thanks Les. Wow. Agenda 21 is aweful. The more I researched it the more it made me shudder. I had no idea about this before.

DKD
12-09-2012, 09:12 AM
I am fed up up with this ineffective international body. The lastest gun grab is a total farse being perpitrated on our nation. This ia a way to sercumvent our national soverenty and our Constitution and I am dead against it...period!
I say kick them out of our country and take our funding away from these dirt bags. The US provided more than 40% of their annual funding....I say go somewhere else and keep your views to yourself. Have fun with that you rat _astards !
and I say to them....."Come and Take It"!

Fredr500
12-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Anyone have any suggestions on how to go this? We say we should get out, I'm sure others say the same thing. Can we do something more than agree with each other? Is there any organization committed to make it happen, kind of an NRA of UN withdrawal?

knkali
12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Anyone have any suggestions on how to go this? We say we should get out, I'm sure others say the same thing. Can we do something more than agree with each other? Is there any organization committed to make it happen, kind of an NRA of UN withdrawal?

?????

nmkahrshooter
12-09-2012, 01:16 PM
We need to get out and tell them to move their headquarters also!