PDA

View Full Version : XS big dot front sight

jkalantzis
03-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Is it ok to just install the XS big dot on the front of my PM9 that has standard sights? Would it be effective, or would it be a waste? Do they even sell just the front sight? And if so, is it a do it yourself project? Thanks KT.

jocko
03-21-2010, 09:44 AM
front sight is not offered "singurly". Mount it try it, If you don't have a sight pusher,,,,, I would let kahr do it or a smitty that has one do it. If the height of ur factory sight is the same as the xs rear sight, then it would be OK.

If ur gonna do it, just do what 99% do. install them both ...

jkalantzis
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
OK thanks. I think I actually have my PM9 sold, cross your fingers. I'll now within the hour. If so PM9 DLC with N/S here I come!!!!

Bawanna
03-21-2010, 11:11 AM
OK thanks. I think I actually have my PM9 sold, cross your fingers. I'll now within the hour. If so PM9 DLC with N/S here I come!!!!

Gonna be a shame to throw those shiney new N/S's away so you can hang some nice XS sight on that shiney new DLC.
Hope it all works out for ya, I know you been wanting this pretty bad.

jkalantzis
03-21-2010, 02:40 PM
Can you say SOLD! Ok now to make sure I do it right this time. PM9 or PM40, definately with the DLC, do I get it with the n/s that come with it or .... what am I thinking I've been wanting the DLC with n/s since the minute I brought mine home so that is what I'm getting. Unless anyone thinks the 40 is a good option?

jocko
03-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Can you say SOLD! Ok now to make sure I do it right this time. PM9 or PM40, definately with the DLC, do I get it with the n/s that come with it or .... what am I thinking I've been wanting the DLC with n/s since the minute I brought mine home so that is what I'm getting. Unless anyone thinks the 40 is a good option?

with the PM9 with dlc finish and night sites. U will have the best of the best...:32:

jkalantzis
03-21-2010, 02:53 PM
are you saying I should just get both Jocko? But if I just had to buy one tomorrow which one should I get?

Bawanna
03-21-2010, 05:04 PM
are you saying I should just get both Jocko? But if I just had to buy one tomorrow which one should I get?

I'd get the 9 myself. 40 is just a handful in the PM series if you ask me. I just got back from a nice range session. Me and two sons, about 650 rounds, 5 or 6 guns, 150 thru my kahr. No jam, no failures, no fighting with rangemasters, just a great time. Did remarkably well with the Kahr this trip, far better than usual, must know I been thinking of trading it. Fella asked me how it worked so slick, told him I stole it! He kind of distanced himself from me after that. Did I do good Mr. Jocko? Huh? huh?.........

jocko
03-21-2010, 05:08 PM
u did good bananas, especially telling him the gun to buy is the pM9. A polymer 40 cal is a handful, even though it won't fill your hand.

Course If I owned a PM40 it would be magna ported then it would just shoot like a PM9 that is not ported.

Bawanna
03-21-2010, 05:10 PM
u did good bananas, especially telling him the gun to buy is the pM9. A polymer 40 cal is a handful, even though it won't fill your hand.

Course If I owned a PM40 it would be magna ported then it would just shoot like a PM9 that is not ported.

Bananas? I think I been slammed. I got a bunch of toys to clean, wanna help?

jkalantzis
03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
PM9 it is, I don't know what I was Thinking:confused:

Bawanna
03-21-2010, 05:40 PM
PM9 it is, I don't know what I was Thinking:confused:

Pictures, range report and perhaps a nice bunch of bananas first chance you get.

PS-thanks for inviting me to be a friend, never happened before, I was starting to get a phobia, kind of introverted, confidence down the drain, I'll try not to let ya down.

jocko
03-21-2010, 06:22 PM
just funnun u. Bawanna, bananas..