PDA

View Full Version : This is what we are up against

knkali
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeMartMan?feature=pyv&ad=5779178710&kw=guns&v=bgXV0xETxeE&lr=1

Longitude Zero
12-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Since S"YG and concealed carry has exploded nationwide over the last decade I am cautiously optomistic. I am not chicken litteing on the issue. We must remain vigilant but with a short news cycle tragedies rapidly move off the front page.

DKD
12-21-2012, 06:32 AM
After seeing this all I can say is the amount if sheer ignorance that abounds in this once great nation is sobering. These fools don't understand history and are doomed to repeat it. This is why Barry the imposter is in office.

muggsy
12-21-2012, 06:43 AM
Isn't there anything new under the sun. I blame this on Dodge City where people were first required to turn in their guns to the Marshal.

JFootin
12-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Since S"YG and concealed carry has exploded nationwide over the last decade I am cautiously optomistic. I am not chicken litteing on the issue. We must remain vigilant but with a short news cycle tragedies rapidly move off the front page.

This world is enveloped in ever increasing darkness. Isaiah 60:2a says "For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:"Since the election of '08, I have become aware that a major aspect of this gross darkness is an ever increasing and profound stupidity of the masses. The source of light (and sanity) is Christ. Without him, people are blind and feeling around in the dark, looking for someone to lead them but being led astray. Jesus said "...they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." (Mat. 15:14)

knkali
12-21-2012, 09:21 AM
This world is enveloped in ever increasing darkness. Isaiah 60:2a says "For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:"Since the election of '08, I have become aware that a major aspect of this gross darkness is an ever increasing and profound stupidity of the masses. The source of light (and sanity) is Christ. Without him, people are blind and feeling around in the dark, looking for someone to lead them but being led astray. Jesus said "...they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." (Mat. 15:14)

nicely said

chrish
12-21-2012, 09:33 AM
If that's the best they have (which it's not) then I wouldn't be worried. Stupid arguments that nobody really would give too much thought too, too easily torn apart. But I am worried, there is much more sinister and effective stuff coming from the left than what this guy has produced in that video.

getsome
12-21-2012, 10:49 AM
First salvo fired to deconstruct our 2nd amendment rights...Today two Connecticut State Lawmakers Senator Beth Bye and Congressman Robert Godfrey have introduced a new bill offering the first legilation to limit gun owner rights to certain types of firearms ...The list includes:

1. Prohibiting the sale and **POSSESSION** of any rifle, shotgun or pistol that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition... (does this mean that you have to destroy your high capacity magazines to your Sig, Glock, S&W etc handguns to be legal and effectively making them useless except for single shot unless your pistol is like mine and has a magazine disconnector which makes it totally useless until such time as 10 round magazines become available)???

2. Instituting a 50% sales tax on the sale of ammunition and new firearms and or firearms parts such as 10 round magazines...

3. Requiring a State issued permit (no telling the price or if it will be a "may issue" permit) to be able to purchase any pistol, rifle or shotgun ammunition...

4. Banning the online sale of any type ammunition...

So far this has not been made law in Connecticut but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time and similar new laws will be coming for everyone...:confused:

knkali
12-21-2012, 11:58 AM
First salvo fired to deconstruct our 2nd amendment rights...Today two Connecticut State Lawmakers Senator Beth Bye and Congressman Robert Godfrey have introduced a new bill offering the first legilation to limit gun owner rights to certain types of firearms ...The list includes:

1. Prohibiting the sale and **POSSESSION** of any rifle, shotgun or pistol that has a capacity of more than 10 rounds of ammunition... (does this mean that you have to destroy your high capacity magazines to your Sig, Glock, S&W etc handguns to be legal and effectively making them useless except for single shot unless your pistol is like mine and has a magazine disconnector which makes it totally useless until such time as 10 round magazines become available)???

2. Instituting a 50% sales tax on the sale of ammunition and new firearms and or firearms parts such as 10 round magazines...

3. Requiring a State issued permit (no telling the price or if it will be a "may issue" permit) to be able to purchase any pistol, rifle or shotgun ammunition...

4. Banning the online sale of any type ammunition...

So far this has not been made law in Connecticut but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time and similar new laws will be coming for everyone...:confused:

I think Getsome is spot on with his post and thoughts. The only way the gov can effectively disarm without overtly stepping on the 2A is by making it so damn expensive to own and shoot a gun that it will be no longer practical to do so

chrish
12-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Yep, that's the kind of stuff I am talking about. That's what they will do and the scotus has shown thru obamacare they will back it up. Stock up and stop going to the range!

jeepster09
12-21-2012, 12:14 PM
This is where we are at.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

jeepster09
12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Also.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE

JohnR
12-21-2012, 12:16 PM
... Just like opening a new coal power plant.

Footin, i agree with you, but we too have to stop being superstitious. I'm tired of wondering whether our politicians are negligent idiots, or insidious malefactors. In 1775, the Colonists knew exactly what the government's intentions were, no hunches, tinfoil hats, or internet memes. If we can't get ourselves at least as well informed as our Framers were, we don't deserve liberty.

jeepster09
12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
The official White House Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4

Bawanna
12-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Oh! Banana man, I thought it was Bawanna man, I went looking for my gloves and go bag.

It's all ok now. I gonna do a routine inspection of my toy box, give some love to the ones that don't get out much.

Just finished a set of grips, so I'll clean up and start over.

muggsy
12-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Yep, that's the kind of stuff I am talking about. That's what they will do and the scotus has shown thru obamacare they will back it up. Stock up and stop going to the range!

Obamacare will fall of its own weight. The republican house won't fund it and half of the states have all ready said that they won't implement it. Stock up on reloading components and keep going to the range.

chrish
12-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Obamacare will fall of its own weight. The republican house won't fund it and half of the states have all ready said that they won't implement it. Stock up on reloading components and keep going to the range.

That's the intention of ObamaCare, to collapse the system then say 'look, we didn't do enough, nationalized healthcare is the way to go'. They are gonna destroy the insurance industry.

I'd like to reload, but I'd end up blowing my pinky off. Seriously, just don't have the time, then again, may not have an option if I can't buy in bulk anymore on the internet. There is barely enough on the shelves locally on any given day to blow out your nose, much less a decent couple hours at the range.