PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kahr Talk

3Regrets
12-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Wanted to say Thank You to Jocko, gb6491 and others who enabled their good information to be posted here. I just purchased a new PM9, and prior to taking it to the range I read Jocko's 'Proper Prep' and gb's 'CW fix' threads. On take-down and inspection of the pistol I found the magazine follower did indeed contact the magazine release catch. I shaved the corner per the helpful instructions, cleaned and checked the rest of the pistol, went to the range and fired 200 rounds thru it with ZERO malfunctions. Good info, fellas.

Bawanna
12-22-2012, 08:29 PM
Welcome.

I just gotta ask, what were the 3 regrets?

Barth
12-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Welcome.

I just gotta ask, what were the 3 regrets?

When I think of my regrets it's all about girls I've known.
Nobody really likes to remember or talk about stuff like that.

I sure don't...

Bawanna
12-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Good thought, I withdraw the question, your witness.

Geobob
12-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Hello, 3Regrets, and welcome from Missouri to a really great forum. Good people and info here. Based on your definition, I have more than 3.

And, best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

3Regrets
12-23-2012, 09:13 AM
When I was young I wanted to get a tattoo that said "No Regrets". As I got older I realized that was too cavalier; life is about making mistakes, but I could be a better person if I learned from them. Lately I've come to realize that to survive I have to embrace the positives and relegate the negatives to that other place... but I always leave behind a trail of possible paths not taken.

I've decided to limit myself to 3 regrets at any given time.