PDA

View Full Version : Here he comes...full court press!

JimC
12-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Obama today...

Obama on Gun Control in 2013 (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/30/obama-makes-passing-gun-control-measures-top-2013-priority/)

Cokeman
12-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Call your state reps now.

melissa5
12-30-2012, 03:46 PM
2A is not about hunting. So my question is what is the government getting ready to do that they don't want us to be armed enough to rebel?

Cokeman
12-30-2012, 04:10 PM
They're already doing it.

Barth
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM
2A is not about hunting. So my question is what is the government getting ready to do that they don't want us to be armed enough to rebel?
http://intheknow7.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obama-hitler-purple.jpghttp://sanseverything.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obamahitler.jpg

Bawanna
12-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Please, please, please no more pictures. I use to read National Geographic, I know what the missing link looks like and I don't need to see it ever again.

muggsy
12-30-2012, 06:15 PM
He was just passing out pacifiers to his liberal constituents. A ban won't make it through both houses and he knows it.

Tinman507
12-30-2012, 06:34 PM
That's when he whips out his Executive Orders.
Wait for it....

Oh, and watch what the other hand is doing while all this subterfuge is happening.

gm412
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
He was just passing out pacifiers to his liberal constituents. A ban won't make it through both houses and he knows it.

I hope you are right but the way the republicans have been acting I am not so sure.

And banning ars, I think he could have done just as much damage with a g23. How fast do you have to reload to shoot defenseless people at short range. I live in California and want a 30 round clip for my ar so bad, don't let them take them from you too!

muggsy
12-31-2012, 06:58 AM
If there's one thing a republican likes it's getting reelected. They'll know how to vote. We don't have to get them all. We only have to get enough of them to win.

Bawanna
12-31-2012, 09:14 AM
I hope you are right but the way the republicans have been acting I am not so sure.

And banning ars, I think he could have done just as much damage with a g23. How fast do you have to reload to shoot defenseless people at short range. I live in California and want a 30 round clip for my ar so bad, don't let them take them from you too!

Actually official word now is the Bushmaster stayed in the trunk and he did his deed all with 9's. You read the media enough it seems to be true just as you suggest. Remember it's all part of the plot.

Flincher
12-31-2012, 09:25 AM

+1 spot on:)

JohnR
12-31-2012, 09:26 AM
Actually official word now is the Bushmaster stayed in the trunk and he did his deed all with 9's. You read the media enough it seems to be true just as you suggest. Remember it's all part of the plot.
I must have missed that. :confused: Last word I heard was the shotgun was in the trunk.

JohnR
12-31-2012, 09:27 AM

If that's the case, then he just wants to blame Republicans for dead kids. Go ahead, blame us and look stupid so we can move on to some real issues.

muggsy
12-31-2012, 01:01 PM
The last word that I heard came from the coroner's office. All of the kids were shot at least three times each and each kid was killed by bullets from the AR-15. It doesn't really matter what he used. He was killing the defenseless. A good guy with a gun could have stopped him. Over two million AR-15 owned by law abiding citizens weren't used in the massacre.

JimC
12-31-2012, 01:57 PM
The last word that I heard came from the coroner's office. All of the kids were shot at least three times each and each kid was killed by bullets from the AR-15. It doesn't really matter what he used. He was killing the defenseless. A good guy with a gun could have stopped him. Over two million AR-15 owned by law abiding citizens weren't used in the massacre.

Do you really believe this argument will have any effect on the likes of Obama, Feinstein, Schummer and the rest of the Liberal gun grabbers?

He was killing the defenseless and they were kids and that's what they will use to make their case that these types of guns and magazines should be banned.

Obama has stated that he wants to get this done in the first year of his new presidency.

JohnR
12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Didn't we already ban murdering innocent people? Except for abortion, of course.