PDA

View Full Version : New MK9 Elite arrives

hollander
01-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I picked up my new MK9 Elite today and went right to the range. Took off the slide, applied some Mobil One synthetic, reassembled, and put 200 rds down range. Late into the session after approx 130 rds I had three FTE's but it could have been the ammo. Started with UMC, then Federal, and then Win White box (where the fte's happened). After the 200 rds and ran about a dozen rds of mix between Gold Dots, Critical Defense, and Hornady. They all worked like a champ. This gun shoots like a pussycat - easy to control and really fun to shoot. It joins other members of my Kahr family - PM9, P380, MK40. Love them all. The P380 has never had a problem but likes Critical Defense ammo seems to be the best for self defense ammo. Very pleased with the new purchase. It will be a good gun for me when my arthritic hands cannot handle my Springfield XDS anymore. Sorry, did not have time for pics. Too busy with furnace problems and getting ready to head south for several weeks.

kerby9mm
01-05-2013, 04:59 PM
I also have the mk9 & mk40. If I had arthritic hands someone else would have my mk40.

Rufus
01-05-2013, 07:08 PM
I know you'll love your new piece! Kerby9mm - if you are looking to give away your MK40, I would like a second one.

kerby9mm
01-05-2013, 09:47 PM
Did I say my hands were arthritic? If it does ever happen Rufus you will be 1st on the list.