PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Still Be Here....

mr surveyor
01-06-2013, 07:22 PM
at KahrTalk, the day after "B Day", when the sweeping, all encompasing firearms related bans are adopted?

for that matter, how many will continue to participate on any firearms related forums?

JustinN
01-06-2013, 07:28 PM
I'll still be here....but that may go without saying.

I also don't think Kahrs, or any other "less than 10 round" guns will be a focus of anything, at least not at first. And after the fight they'll get trying to take the "hi-capacity, combat style guns" they might decide against bothering with anything else, if it comes down to that....

AIRret
01-06-2013, 07:55 PM
I will definitely be hear.
If we don't stay together the game will be over.

yqtszhj
01-06-2013, 08:05 PM
I'll be here. Playing wisely watching how things progress.

Bawanna
01-06-2013, 08:08 PM
I'll of course be here talking about Bushmasters, Colts, Armalites, Windhams, black market 250 round AR magazines, 30 round glockenspiel mags, pillaging and general carrying on after sunday barbecues and of course clinging to my bible.

itsthelaw
01-06-2013, 08:15 PM
I would guess most of us will be here, but some of the topics will change. We will probably be talking about making sure our Kahrs are locking back on the final round and how quickly we can switch out a mag. We will be talking about 9mm vs 45 ACP...still. I think the old 1911 will have a slight resurgence if they can actually get the capacity down to 10 rounds. We may actually be talking about other ways to secure ourselves and loved ones that have not been discussed yet.

I think the forum's value will go UP!

AJBert
01-06-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm not going anywhere...

providing no one comes looking for anything I may have that might be on a list.

muggsy
01-07-2013, 11:37 AM
I'll be here giving classes on how to properly join two ten mags together using duct tape and on how to covert your J-frame into a mini Gatling gun without using special tools.

CJB
01-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Barrett 50...cant forget them!

Alfonse
01-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Unless they ban freedom of speech, which isn't the current concern, why go anywhere? Too much fun to quit.

knkali
01-07-2013, 11:54 AM
while I will be here, the question is will Kahrtalk be here? Will the $ source dry up?

TheTman
01-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Since Kahr's are not a big target at the present, I'll still be popping in here and there.

jocko
01-07-2013, 11:57 AM
nawkahr willdo OK, I see no restrictions getting down to the kahr level. Not sure just how much of these gun laws are gonna make it through either.Lotsof puffing of the chest going on.

getsome
01-07-2013, 01:00 PM
He!! I live here and I ain't leaving and you can't make me...So There!!!......

Barth
01-07-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be discovered that one of these nut jobs was a gun forum member!
Clearly that membership was an interigal part of the creation of these monsters.
So ObamaBan II will eliminate gun forums and the NRA.

It's been nice knowing you all!

NoBite
01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
I pray it doesn't happen, but one consideration is to ban all semi-automatic long guns, shotguns and hand guns. That would seem to include Kahr if that actually came to pass.

Sent using Tapatalk

MikeyKahr
01-07-2013, 02:07 PM
I plan on being here unless I get called Home.

Bawanna
01-07-2013, 02:08 PM
I got called home but I just didn't answer.

MikeyKahr
01-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Nah, you just played your 9 lives card. Better hang on to those last 5 cards!

JohnR
01-07-2013, 02:32 PM
We'll all be here, talking about the good ol' days.

Bawanna
01-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I console myself (mostly with scotch) but also with knowing that things have to get better, we're pretty much rock bottom so the only way is up.

The things we fight to retain, firearms, freedom, less government, we have to remember we're mostly fighting for our kids, just like those who fought before us. For most of us our time in the playground of life is down to the last quarter and it's 4th and long. We can only make the best of it.

I wish I was confident that everything on the internet isn't monitored. I'd offer some possible solutions but to save fuel in the black helicopters and not drive the stock price of tin foil hats through the roof I should abstain.

Barth
01-07-2013, 02:52 PM
I wish I was confident that everything on the internet isn't monitored.
I'd offer some possible solutions but to save fuel in the black helicopters
and not drive the stock price of tin foil hats through the roof I should abstain.

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/6/7/9/0/9/t3256415-186-thumb-Sheev.jpg?d=1274431684http://thumbs.anyclip.com/tWzJ1XNaF/tmb_4771_480.jpg
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_The_Dukes_of_Hazzard/005TDH_Kevin_Heffernan_008.jpg

Bawanna
01-07-2013, 02:54 PM
You laugh.......we don't got Armodillo's round these parts or I'd have me a dozen of them hats. I hate tinfoil, harsh on my delicate scalp.

wyntrout
01-07-2013, 02:58 PM
I saw a few bald eagles flying by today... no cameras strapped on them that I could see, but maybe some day??

Wynn:)

MikeyKahr
01-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Who needs eagles when there are drones? And Barth, you just had to add the superfluous eye candy, didn't you.

Starbug
01-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Lol, I want an armadillo hat! It's like a coonskin hat, but less fuzzy. :D Easier to keep clean too, just wipe the dust off.

No, we haven't hit rock bottom yet. That will be when they do take all guns away, ban freedom of speech, take away other rights, make all of America a police state, and install a permanent President-for-life. Then we'll have hit rock bottom. And I'm pretty sure the internet is monitored, but not yet for the really bad things that would piss off the average American. So far it's probably for terrorists or stuff of that nature. But in the future.....? I try not to think about that whole big brother watching us thing, you'd go crazy trying to "be safe" from the prying eyes of the government and trying to guess what all they monitor besides the internet. Just don't hook up with Al Qaida (sp?) and you'll be fine.

Even if they did take all our guns, I'd still come here. The people that inhabit this forum are still good and interesting people, regardless of whether or not they have a gun in the house. We might have to talk about different things than now, depending on the political climate and status of free speech, but we could still come and enjoy eachother's company. We might be passing tips on hunting with bow and arrow, what movies sucked in the theater, or perhaps talking about cars. But in the end, it's the people that make this place great, not the things they own. Guns are our common interest, but we all have many others worth talking about too. :)

itsthelaw
01-10-2013, 01:16 PM
you just had to add the superfluous eye candy, didn't you.

I have no idea why everyone started talking about armadillos. :cool:

Armybrat
01-10-2013, 01:30 PM
I'll be here talkin' about all the cool firearms I used to own before my boating accident.

getsome
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes, a Big Man
He is Brave, he is Fearless
and as Tough as a Mighty Oak Tree

Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes, a Big Man
and He Fights for America
to Keep all Americans Free

From the Armadillo Cap on the
Top of ole Bawann
To the Heal of His Rawhide Shoe
He's the Rippin'est Roarin'est Fightin'est Man
That Kahrtalk Ever Knew

Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes a Real Man
With a Dream of a Kahrtalk That'd
Always be Forever Free

What a Real Bawanna Doer
What a Dream Come-a-True-er is He!!!...:cheer2:

Tinman507
01-10-2013, 03:04 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/0/7/3/1/3/0/Obama-Barf-Bag-89143229604.jpeg

Bawanna
01-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey, hey, hey a little love here. I thought it was kind of a catchy tune in a Fess Parker kind of way. Course being deaf, I couldn't sing along which is most assuredly a good thing.

Might change the Man to Half Man for authenticity but other than that it was catchy.

getsome
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Trying to lighten the mood a little from all the gloom and doom of late....

No way you're a half man Dude...You are a True Patriot, A Great American and a REAL Stand Up Guy in MY Book!!!!....

AIRret
01-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes, a Big Man
He is Brave, he is Fearless
and as Tough as a Mighty Oak Tree

Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes, a Big Man
and He Fights for America
to Keep all Americans Free

From the Armadillo Cap on the
Top of ole Bawann
To the Heal of His Rawhide Shoe
He's the Rippin'est Roarin'est Fightin'est Man
That Kahrtalk Ever Knew

Bawanna Boone is a Man
Yes a Real Man
With a Dream of a Kahrtalk That'd
Always be Forever Free

What a Real Bawanna Doer
What a Dream Come-a-True-er is He!!!...:cheer2:

He's my hero! Now you know why he's my cyber husband

Bawanna
01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
You guys make me blush:o:o:o

Popeye
01-10-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm not going anywhere. Neither are any of my guns.

MW surveyor
01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
I'll be here. Got no other place to go.

downtownv
01-10-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm going deep, deep, deep underground (fortified Sand dune) but I'll post from a multiplier email system completely stealth ip scrambler.:2eek:

Bawanna
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
I have not idea what you just said but I sure appreciate you doing that.