PDA

View Full Version : Judge Jeanine calls out 'The Journal News'

68blackbird
01-07-2013, 06:59 AM
I thought this was too good not to share. You can tell the Judge is really miffed...and for good reason, her house was one that was outted..

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2075684002001/

muggsy
01-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Here come da Judge.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/01/07/on-the-list-fox-news-judge-jeanine-pirro-slams-journal-news-for-publishing-gun-owner-addresses-n1482075

itsthelaw
01-07-2013, 07:56 AM
She's hot...just sayin'

eklipto101
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
And someone here called me an idiot for posting the namer and addresses of the people in that news outfit that was posted on another forum. Well my friend "whats good for the goose it's also good for the gander"

aray
01-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Good posting and right on target.

ripley16
01-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Ann Coulter had an excellent point of newspapers printing the name and address of every woman that has an abortion. Certainly that act is much deadlier to children than pistol ownership.

"The people have a right to know!!"

jocko
01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
that is a good on ripley 16.

chrish
01-07-2013, 11:09 AM
The additional argument that can be extrapolated from the 'reason' many feel they should know who has guns in comparison to the tongue-in-cheek abortion comment Ann Coulter made is the 'association' defense many have made regarding outing gun owners in this manner. Many have commented in the news and in posts at the bottom of articles that they want to know where the guns are so that they can keep their children safe by not allowing them to play there. They want to know who the potential 'nuts' are on their street or neighborhood.

So, from that, I say...I want to know who has had an abortion in my neighborhood b/c I don't want my children visiting their home on Halloween or associating with the children they DO have. I want to avoid those people and I have a right to know who they are.

I think peoples voting records should be made public as well. It's best if I avoid Democrats all-together. It would be easier if I knew who they were instead of having to interrogate everyone I meet :-)

Obviously I joke, but its makes as much sense and I think that was Ann Coulter's point...the stupidity of it in general.

jocko
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM
If I avoided all the registered demo's in my county, I would have zero friends.

Wehad this newspaper sh!t in Indiana not quite 2 years ago where the Indianaolis star publised a list of ccw permit holders in Indiana. Big fokkingup roar, and the nexrt legislation, they voted to make it illegal to publish this information. OurBMV does not evenhave access to permit holders if there is a traffic stop and police run a check ont he driver. It pops up nadda, which I do think is correct . give me a ticket for speadng but don't harrass me for having a ccw permit and I might not even be carrying that particularr day but maybe the cop thinks other wise and wants to check sh!t out and keep u on the highway longer....Just sayin

sharpetop
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
If I avoided all the registered demo's in my county, I would have zero friends.

Wehad this newspaper sh!t in Indiana not quite 2 years ago where the Indianaolis star publised a list of ccw permit holders in Indiana. Big fokkingup roar, and the nexrt legislation, they voted to make it illegal to publish this information. OurBMV does not evenhave access to permit holders if there is a traffic stop and police run a check ont he driver. It pops up nadda, which I do think is correct . give me a ticket for speadng but don't harrass me for having a ccw permit and I might not even be carrying that particularr day but maybe the cop thinks other wise and wants to check sh!t out and keep u on the highway longer....Just sayin

First off, good on Ann Coulter!.

Jocko, yes, now if you are stopped in Indiana the dispatcher advises the officer about the LTCH. I haven't heard any negative issues yet.

jguy4427
01-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Would Judge Jeanine be up to running for President in 2016? She sounds like my kind of candidate.