PDA

View Full Version : Help. Utah allows conceal carry in schools

Russ
01-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I was told there are two States which allow conceal carry in schools.

I thought Kansas was the second but I was wrong.

Can anyone help me?

I have made calls and searched the internet with no luck.

I am positive Utah allows I read the lae.

Thanks for your help.

Russ

lost motion
01-11-2013, 02:28 PM
I think that in Texas that one school district allows concealed carry. I heard that the closest law enforcement is 20 minutes away.

Russ
01-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks

KoolBreeze
01-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Mississippi allows concealed carry in schools if you have the enhanced carry permit. In fact they allow it anywhere except police stations, jails, courtrooms during a judicial proceeding, and places of nuisance.

68blackbird
01-11-2013, 04:36 PM
I think that in Texas that one school district allows concealed carry. I heard that the closest law enforcement is 20 minutes away.

Harrold ISD - They were the first ISD to allow staff to carry -

http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2012/12/americas-safest-school-district-harrold-isd-has-the-guardian-plan-2469818.html

muggsy
01-11-2013, 05:27 PM
I carried concealed in High School, but I wasn't allowed to.

JFootin
01-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Mississippi allows concealed carry in schools if you have the enhanced carry permit. In fact they allow it anywhere except police stations, jails, courtrooms during a judicial proceeding, and places of nuisance.

What, pray tell, is a place of nuisance? :confused::rolleyes:

KoolBreeze
01-11-2013, 07:30 PM
§ 95-3-1. Definitions of terms "person," "place" and "nuisance."

For the purpose of this chapter the terms place, person and nuisance are defined as follows:

a. "Place" shall include any building, erection, or structure or any separate part or portion thereof or the ground itself.

b. "Person" shall include any individual, corporation, association, partnership, trustee, lessee, agent or assignee.

c. "Nuisance" shall mean any place as above defined in or upon which lewdness, assignation or prostitution is conducted, permitted, continued or exists or any other place as above defined in or upon which a controlled substance as defined in Section 41-29-105, Mississippi Code of 1972, is unlawfully used, possessed, sold or delivered and the personal property and contents used in conducting or maintaining any such place for any such purpose. One single act of unlawful cohabitation, lewdness or possession, use, sale or delivery of a controlled substance about such property shall not come within the terms hereof.

Craziness. So long as you stay out of the cat houses and meth labs you are ot'a. :D