PDA

View Full Version : Hubbard Ohio Man Arrested

ESAFO
01-13-2013, 08:29 AM
this is not the way we want our big town to get placed on the map. :cool:
http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Hubbard-Man-Arrested-for-Having-Gun-at-Airport/_rIzSyRuo0ujf5jrTdM0tQ.cspx?rss=3107

7shot
01-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Well, he won't have his CC for very much longer...dumb ass

ESAFO
01-13-2013, 06:35 PM
this is just another act of WTF were you thinking????
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!

muggsy
02-11-2013, 06:32 AM
He's not the first and won't be the last. A few of our congressmen have been caught doing the same thing. Of course we all know that the laws don't apply to them.

downtownv
02-11-2013, 06:45 AM
There's a relatively easy procedure for transporting a firearm on a plane.... Surely, this poor *******, didn't know that.....

ESAFO
02-11-2013, 01:45 PM
There's a relatively easy procedure for transporting a firearm on a plane.... Surely, this poor *******, didn't know that.....
i'm sure his lawyers already made that clear to him, not that it matters now..

addictedhealer
02-11-2013, 02:23 PM
Doh.

KoolBreeze
02-11-2013, 04:57 PM
A friend of mine whom just happens to be an attorney was going on a family vacation to Hawaii a couple years ago. He always keeps a loaded 45 in his briefcase, forgot about it, and attempted to clear the security point with it in the briefcase at the Memphis airport. He said when it went through the scanner he could see that something wasn't right by the way the scanner operator was acting and then he realized what he had done. But by that time it was too late and he was being surrounded by security. He was arrested and taken to jail. His wife told him he was an idiot and her and the kids bordered the plane without him.

ESAFO
02-11-2013, 05:07 PM
A friend of mine whom just happens to be an attorney was going on a family vacation to Hawaii a couple years ago. He always keeps a loaded 45 in his briefcase, forgot about it, and attempted to clear the security point with it in the briefcase at the Memphis airport. He said when it went through the scanner he could see that something wasn't right by the way the scanner operator was acting and then he realized what he had done. But by that time it was too late and he was being surrounded by security. He was arrested and taken to jail. His wife told him he was an idiot and her and the kids bordered the plane without him.
yet again another lesson learned.. :yo:
i'll bet the house was full of her favorite flowers when she walked in, after being dropped off by the streeeech limo he arranged to pick his family up in.
:D