PDA

View Full Version : Mass Murderers Are All Democrats!

JFootin
01-19-2013, 07:49 PM
This article in CLASH DAILY is very telling:

The 5 Worst/Recent Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats (http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-the-usa-with-a-firearm-came-from-democrats/)

http://cdn.clashdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Screen-Shot-2013-01-18-at-4.14.52-PM-300x168.png
The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link (http://feeds.radioamerica.org/loudwater/rhs/000013395_000_000000011.mp3). Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.

The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Check it out …

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.
Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games.

Our problem isn’t weapons, it’s boys without boundaries. Who live in ‘progressive’ households.

- via Macho Slavich [facebook] h/t S. A. Lachut

(http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-the-usa-with-a-firearm-came-from-democrats/)

yqtszhj
01-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Hmmm.. that everyone but Democrats can have whatever gun they want.

Democrats are restricted to slingshots.

JFootin
01-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Ann Coulter nailed it with her book: "Godless: The Church of Liberalism."

Fxstchewy
01-20-2013, 06:26 AM
I got bashed on another "forum" but i did a "little" research and from what i could find MOST but not all mass shootings seem to happen in states that vote "blue" most of the time, maybe its the nanny state mentality pushing people to do stupid stuff?

Bill K
01-20-2013, 06:53 AM
I believe that demonic influence, perhaps even possession, is at the root of this seemingly "senseless" murder and mayhem.

There was a mass murder incident, many years ago, where when asked by his wife where he was going - as he, the husband, was leaving the house to go do his dastardly deed - reportedly answered something like "I've killed a thousand humans, I'll kill a thousand more.".

yqtszhj
01-20-2013, 07:00 AM
I got bashed on another "forum" but i did a "little" research and from what i could find MOST but not all mass shootings seem to happen in states that vote "blue" most of the time, maybe its the nanny state mentality pushing people to do stupid stuff?

I noticed that too. Blue state or those who have political views in line with the blue states.

Also think about this. Many if not most mass shootings are committed by middle class and above persons. Maybe we should make it illegal to be part of the middle class and above by taking their money and disarming them. That should do it. Wait.... is that what they are trying to do now??? :rolleyes:

yqtszhj
01-20-2013, 07:06 AM
I believe that demonic influence, perhaps even possession, is at the root of this seemingly "senseless" murder and mayhem.

There was a mass murder incident, many years ago, where when asked by his wife where he was going - as he, the husband, was leaving the house to go do his dastardly deed - reportedly answered something like "I've killed a thousand humans, I'll kill a thousand more.".

Exactly. You nailed it.

As Paul wrote in Ephesians 6:12:
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.