PDA

View Full Version : Another Shooting

getsome
01-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Google news reports 3 students shot at Lone Star Community College in Houston Texas this afternoon.......Looks like additional fuel to the fire for more gun control....This many shootings in such a short period of time??????... starting to make me wonder where my tin foil went to!!!!...:crazy:

les strat
01-22-2013, 01:46 PM
Right on time. Sandy Hook momentum is dropping.

downtownv
01-22-2013, 02:00 PM
I thinkin', something's stinkin'

JustinN
01-22-2013, 02:06 PM
What I've read is only 2 or three injured, one of them being the shooter. It broke out during a "disagreement" between two students. Doesn't sound like a mass shooting type of deal as much as two people getting mad and one pulling a gun.

I'm not saying it will help our situation at all, but at least it wasn't someone with an AR....

OldLincoln
01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Im at the doctor and when it came on the news everybody said "another one ". Doesn't matter much what the gun was it's just one more mass shooting to the sheep.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

RRP
01-22-2013, 02:21 PM
It's those damn assault weapons again.

Bill K
01-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Couldn't of happened as reported... Campus is a gun free zone. :rolleyes:

downtownv
01-22-2013, 02:58 PM
"Shooting day at a college near Houston, TX. the media was all over it until they onyx out the shooter was black....then they buried the story"

Was all over the news in NYC now dropped watching 5 o'clock news.... non news item!
The Media is sensationalizing this sheet!

downtownv
01-22-2013, 02:59 PM
Lead story on WABC-NY Dentist arrested for being drunk on the Job...slow news day!

Tinman507
01-22-2013, 03:36 PM
"Shooting day at a college near Houston, TX. the media was all over it until they onyx out the shooter was black....then they buried the story"

Was all over the news in NYC now dropped watching 5 o'clock news.... non news item!
The Media is sensationalizing this sheet!

They were hoping against hope it was another disgruntled white dysfunctional rich kid on anti-depressants with a stolen AR.

Sorry NBC, just another black on black shooting with a stolen Glock. Move along, no story here, move along.

Edit to add: This is in no way meant in any mean spirited racist way. It's is simply a statement of fact.

jocko
01-22-2013, 03:44 PM
They were hoping against hope it was another disgruntled white dysfunctional rich kid on anti-depressants with a stolen AR.

Sorry NBC, just another black on black shooting with a stolen Glock. Move along, no story here, move along.

Edit to add: This is in no way meant in any mean spirited racist way. It's is simply a statement of fact.

blacks are racists, they hate whites,,,, certainly we can be also. I don't like white trash either, so does that make me a racists??? Fokk um. black on black, yup no news coverage for them.