PDA

View Full Version : German troops in US?

TheTman
01-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Gun Owners of America asserts that German troops are in the US to enforce Martial law.
http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/gun-owners-of-america-this-is-not-urban-legend-but-reality-coming-to-america/32441/

I would like to see this one for myself.

JohnR
01-23-2013, 10:07 AM
Per Wikipedia, the Luftwaffe has 38,000 personnel total. Ya think that's enough? Even the German Army has only 68,000 members. Together that's one German military member for every 2,900 US citizens. I think we can take 'em.

I think someone misinterpreted a joke.

OldLincoln
01-23-2013, 10:22 AM
I don't know how you can sleep at night after reading that site. Reminds me of the movie "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson's apartment lined with metal and reenforced and complete with secret escape hatch and self destruct demolition charges. He may have been right in the movie but he was a nut job at the same time.

Me, I'm cautious and willing to stand up to "them" but believe we'll have a lot of warning before it happens, if it were to happen that is. Part of liberty is the choice to live in fear or manage what you can and have faith. Some may believe this administration is evil, and may be justified, but this country is resilient and will survive and I believe will right itself in a few years.

ripley16
01-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Vivid imaginations should be harnessed for better use IMHO. I think Germans have more to fear from us than we have to fear of them. Now if I see Cuban paratroops jumping out of Russian planes... I'll grab a Va. Tech sweatshirt and my AR and head for the hills.

Gobblers!!
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/jason2vt/Virginia%20Tech%20History/gobbler.jpg

Longitude Zero
01-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Agreed.

wyntrout
01-23-2013, 11:45 AM
I would be more worried about Third World Country U.N. soldiers... those from countries that HATE the U.S!

Wynn:)

Bawanna
01-23-2013, 12:33 PM
I would be more worried about Third World Country U.N. soldiers... those from countries that HATE the U.S!

I'm sure the leader has plenty of those ready and on tap to come on in. After all he is their leader too.

JohnR
01-23-2013, 02:52 PM
I'm sure the leader has plenty of those ready and on tap to come on in. After all he is their leader too.
If they don't throw down their blue helmets and apply for citizenship first.

rjt123
01-23-2013, 03:32 PM

Heck, I thought all countries hate the US. Or are at least insanely jealous. Or think we're a bunch of uncouth, ignorant louts.

That reminds me...where did I leave that Jumbo Family Size box of New and Improved couth? Gotta be around here somewhere. Maybe its under my stack of National Enquirers?

yqtszhj
01-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Heck, I thought all countries hate the US. Or are at least insanely jealous. Or think we're a bunch of uncouth, ignorant louts.

That's what I thought too.

johnh
01-24-2013, 07:44 AM
These foreign troop reports pop up regularly. I suspect most get started when locals see them training at our bases. It is far from uncommon and has been happening for years. Leonard Wood in our area often has foreign detachments training, then returning to their home countries to spread the know-how. In particular, allies participating in the war on terror. Nothing to panic about. If you start to see transport aircraft unloading foreign soldiers and equipment by the thousands all over the country, that might be a different situation. No matter who they were, they would still be outnumbered. :)

Krusty
01-24-2013, 08:11 AM
LMFAO....really??? Get a grip guy's and don't believe any hear say!!!!

muggsy
01-24-2013, 08:29 AM
Ya mean I get to kill Krauts just like my uncle's did? Goody, goody. We train foreign military personnel all of the time. Especially our NATO allies. Nothing to see here. Move along.

ripley16
01-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Goody, goody.

Using that phrase on a gun forum is one demerit on your Man Card. Don't let it happen again. :D