PDA

View Full Version : Feinstein on C-Span now

melissa5
01-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Introducting her gun ban bill

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN3/

Bawanna
01-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I could only watch until they panned over to the witch herself, then I threw up a little bit in my mouth and couldn't watch anymore.

Is it just me or did it look like a VFW meeting?

downtownv
01-24-2013, 10:18 AM
Well they load up with Victims but nobody will address the mental state problem that was common in EVERY crazy mass Shooting incident see below

http://ssristories.com/index.php?sort=what&p=school

downtownv
01-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Damn she's one ugly battle axe!

Bawanna
01-24-2013, 10:32 AM
I also believe she should be a poster battle axe (started to say child) for the mental health issue. Probably why they refuse to address it, have to deal with her.

cjive134
01-24-2013, 10:56 AM
I could only watch until they panned over to the witch herself, then I threw up a little bit in my mouth and couldn't watch anymore.

You, my friend, have a strong stomach. Hearing her makes me nauseous.

Little known fact, she is actually a shaved pig.

Bawanna
01-24-2013, 11:26 AM
You, my friend, have a strong stomach. Hearing her makes me nauseous.

Little known fact, she is actually a shaved pig.

One of the true blessing of being deaf my friend. I don't even have speakers on my computer.

JohnR
01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
The mental health issue is in Government, not so much here in flyover country.

melissa5
01-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Well that was the biggest load of crap I've seen in a while. For instance:

If you hunt with an assault weapon, you won't have enough meat left to eat.

Assault weapons were called weapons of mass destruction and we don't need them on our streets.

JohnR
01-24-2013, 11:44 AM
Well that was the biggest load of crap I've seen in a while. For instance:

If you hunt with an assault weapon, you won't have enough meat left to eat.

Assault weapons were called weapons of mass destruction and we don't need them on our streets.
Pure ignorance. If I understand correctly, a 5.56 mm hole through a deer will just make him leave a mile long trail of blood leading to his twitching fly-covered body.

Can we impeach our Senators for malpractice?

WHY IS NO ONE STANDING UP TO CORRECT THE LIES???

Bawanna
01-24-2013, 11:50 AM
I'd like to see a video, probably some out there already but one that everyone could see showing the difference between semi auto and full auto.

I have some full auto M16's and lots of semi auto's that were full autos converted back to semi.

They of course look exactly the same.

A video focusing on the trigger finger might open a few eyes.

Our problem is the fence sitters and non gun owners who like all politicians don't understand the workings and terminology of firearms.

The politicians of course play on this ignorance and they are very good at it, kind of a stupid is and stupid does scenario.

The problem is getting it where everyone can see it like so many other things, we talk about it here but only the already enlightened see it.

downtownv
01-24-2013, 11:56 AM
They need a Brain Douche!

JohnR
01-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Full bill http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/24/politics/feinstein-bill-details/

What a bunch of stupidity. Why is a Kel Tec Sub2000 on the list of banned ARs? Because of the pistol grip? WTF does a pistol grip have to do with anything?

mr surveyor
01-24-2013, 12:06 PM
Full bill http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/24/politics/feinstein-bill-details/

What a bunch of stupidity. Why is a Kel Tec Sub2000 on the list of banned ARs? Because of the pistol grip? WTF does a pistol grip have to do with anything?

I was wondering the same thing about several guns listed after the header of "AR-15....", then noticed the semi-colons periodically along the way. If I remember my grammer/punctuation rules, the semi-colon is a seperator.

JohnR
01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
Maybe so.

downtownv
01-24-2013, 12:28 PM
Are they on and the same?7392

JustinN
01-24-2013, 01:22 PM
Not that I expect any semblance of intelligence but I am surprised to see Thompson in the list by name....

muggsy
01-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Pure ignorance. If I understand correctly, a 5.56 mm hole through a deer will just make him leave a mile long trail of blood leading to his twitching fly-covered body.

Can we impeach our Senators for malpractice?

WHY IS NO ONE STANDING UP TO CORRECT THE LIES???

I've seen deer shot with much larger calibers travel as much as 100 yards before dropping, but there was plenty of meat left. What does deer hunting have to do with the second amendment?

BEARDOG
01-24-2013, 01:36 PM
I'd like to see a video, probably some out there already but one that everyone could see showing the difference between semi auto and full auto.

I have some full auto M16's and lots of semi auto's that were full autos converted back to semi.

They of course look exactly the same.

A video focusing on the trigger finger might open a few eyes.

Our problem is the fence sitters and non gun owners who like all politicians don't understand the workings and terminology of firearms.

The politicians of course play on this ignorance and they are very good at it, kind of a stupid is and stupid does scenario.

The problem is getting it where everyone can see it like so many other things, we talk about it here but only the already enlightened see it.

Here you go B...

This guy does a great job of exactly what you ask for in this video. He gives some history with some great info on how this BS came about, and how the politicians try to mislead the sheeple... He makes some excellent points...and as a bonus he plays a little Ted Nuget Stranglehold ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YuPPWuGW8

mr surveyor
01-24-2013, 01:37 PM
I've seen deer shot with much larger calibers travel as much as 100 yards before dropping, but there was plenty of meat left. What does deer hunting have to do with the second amendment?

Dr Hupp said it best (and I'll have to paraphrase) when she pointed a finger at Schumer and said something to the effect that "the Second Amendment recognizes the right to protect ourselves from people like you"

someone find the link to the vid, please (i'm both lazy, and "working")

addictedhealer
01-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Be glad when that ol bia is weathered away. Taking away our rights is not okay, taking away our freedoms is not okay. That is a direct threat against me and my people. Give me freedom or give me death!

KKing
01-24-2013, 01:53 PM
Looks like my Hi point carbine (on the way), RRA Ar15, Kel tec SU16 and PLR16 made the list. I feel so special to have these lol. What's up with the damn 22lr carbine being banned?! I guess now .22 is the ammo of choice for "weapons of war" :confused:

JohnR
01-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Dr Hupp said it best (and I'll have to paraphrase) when she pointed a finger at Schumer and said something to the effect that "the Second Amendment recognizes the right to protect ourselves from people like you"

someone find the link to the vid, please (i'm both lazy, and "working")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrIsuO5PLc
Never saw that before. I think I love her.

BEARDOG
01-24-2013, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgrIsuO5PLc
Never saw that before. I think I love her.

WOW excellent! I never seen that either, Thanks for posting

Longitude Zero
01-24-2013, 02:30 PM
The sooner that she and that slutbag Boxer expire the better.

JFootin
01-24-2013, 06:39 PM
The local ABC TV station always shows a video of an M-16 in full auto whenever they are talking about "assault weapons." It's upsetting enough to think they are that stupid. But I think they know better and are purposely trying to influence listeners that are ignorant about guns.

MikeyKahr
01-24-2013, 06:44 PM
The local ABC TV station always shows a video of an M-16 in full auto whenever they are talking about "assault weapons." It's upsetting enough to think they are that stupid. But I think they know better and are purposely trying to influence listeners that are ignorant about guns.

I wonder if the media knows that once the 2nd Amendment goes, the 1st Amendment will not be around for very long? There will not be much freedom of the press if all of our 2nd Amendment rights are evaporated.

cjive134
01-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Are they on and the same?7392

Williams seems a little more feminine

muggsy
01-24-2013, 07:41 PM

Feinstein, Pelosi and Clinton. Those three women are almost enough to make a man want to give up sex. I said almost. :)