PDA

View Full Version : Coordinated Practice/Training to pound you in submission?

downtownv
01-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Miami FLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri9ioCbqJCU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Also read that BO is evaluating his Military Leaders for who will order fire on US Citizens- Newsmax

TheTman
01-29-2013, 06:51 PM
And in Houston too.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8971311

Kinetic
01-29-2013, 07:38 PM
What about protecting us from terrorist attack? Police & military like to train, practice, and prepare. These are also also crime riddled riot cities full of scum sucking lowlife maggots.

Is everything an effort now to take your guns, freedom, rights, blah blah? Maybe it's to pound the bad guys into submission.

mr surveyor
01-29-2013, 07:58 PM
I do NOT like the idea of the US Military training for any action against US citizens, and even more I don't like the US Military training with civilian police...or with the fed agencies for any type of militaristic/police actions dealing with US citizens. The thought totally disgusts me.

surv

AIRret
01-30-2013, 06:26 AM
I couldn't even find coverage of this on wwwfoxnews.com.
That is not comforting.

muggsy
01-30-2013, 06:47 AM
If they do it in my neighborhood they had better use live ammo. They're gonna need it. :)

johnh
01-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Also in Los Angeles if memory serves. I keep seeing stories about this. Seems a little odd as apparently no warning was given to folks at some of the practice sites.

jocko
01-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I do NOT like the idea of the US Military training for any action against US citizens, and even more I don't like the US Military training with civilian police...or with the fed agencies for any type of militaristic/police actions dealing with US citizens. The thought totally disgusts me.

surv

certainly wasnot a TRAINING EXCERCISE..:mad:

JohnR
01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
If they know where all those Muslim jihad training camps are on US soil, why don't they go train next to them? If they want to scare people, that is.