http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbr0TRgcdY

:Amflag2:

Deano
02-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Here's a man who truly gets it. Bravo!

Kinetic
02-05-2013, 12:55 AM
Here's a man who truly gets it. Bravo!

He's is going to have to do better than that...especially after the testimony from the parents of a 1st grader who got her head blown off.

The 2nd amendment argument is getting stale, and the gun-haters are gaining momentum with every incident. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time.

Our stance needs convincing representation. The hate & fear needs to be shifted away from guns and towards criminals.

jocko
02-05-2013, 06:24 AM
obummer gun bill will fail. Gonna be alot of gun owner who went out and big bucks for an assualt rifle and bought many 30 round magazines, that after this bill is defeated, He might look at all that stuff and think about money he over spent on these guns

People paying big bucks for ammo to hoard more than anything else will also think about how much they over spent. Congress is already trying to figure out how they can not even have this assualt and mag ban stuff to even hav eto come up for a vote.
We gun owners and the NRA jsut need to keept he pressure on the legislatotrs and I do feel calmer heads will prevail when the time comes to vote. Just sayin

Cokeman
02-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Contact your reps here. (http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html)

Longitude Zero
02-06-2013, 05:26 AM
I have and keep contact with both state and DC Senators and Reps frequently on this and other issues.

les strat
02-06-2013, 07:19 AM
I didn't think obamacare would pass either. Or he would get elected, or there would ever be an NDAA, or......

Keep the pressure on.

Fxstchewy
02-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Guy was right on......Keep hammering your reps......

wyntrout
02-06-2013, 06:23 PM
I didn't think obamacare would pass either. Or he would get elected, or there would ever be an NDAA, or......

Keep the pressure on.

Yep.

Wynn:(