PDA

View Full Version : Whole lotta Kahrs in the LGS cabinet

Scoundrel
02-18-2013, 04:20 PM
I've never seen this many Kahrs in a single gun cabinet before.
This is at Fred Meyer in Snohomish, WA.

certified106
02-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Such a beautiful sight!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

5pins
02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
When did Fred Mayer start selling handguns?

Scoundrel
02-18-2013, 04:33 PM
When did Fred Mayer start selling handguns?

They resumed selling handguns a couple of years ago.
Not all branches. They started with a small pilot and then expanded when it worked out well for them. Mine started a couple years ago. YMMV.

AJBert
02-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Been about 20 years since I've been in that particular Fred Meyers!

Bawanna
02-18-2013, 07:57 PM
In the early days they had quite a nice sporting goods department. I bought several guns there back in the day. Our local Fred Meyers, next town east of Scoundrel just started selling again about a year or so ago. His I think was the pilot for the whole area.

Not nearly as big as they were back in the day but something to look at when the missus drags me to the store.

And now we got booze in the grocery store now too. whooo hooo!

Guess that happened a year ago or so too but I hadn't been in a store for quite a spell.

7shot
02-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Pretty sweet, and nice prices too.

Scoundrel
02-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Pretty sweet, and nice prices too.

Yeah, people seem to want to tell me I'll get screwed if I buy a gun at Freddie's, but I have not found their pricing to be terrible. I have on occasion seen on there priced higher than baseline, but usually lower than other LGS in the area.

Certainly better than buying online, waiting 1-2 weeks for shipping, driving to the FFL, paying the fee and taxes, etc. I'm one of those guys who will pay a reasonable fee to have it NOW NOW NOW.

I bought my Judge there and have no regrets.