PDA

View Full Version : New Amnesty Bill for Illegal Aliens

wyntrout
04-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Your blood will boil and it will shoot out of your eyes! Check this out, it's NOT FOX, but Lou Dobbs on CNN, so this is really bad stuff!:eek:

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv

Wynn:32:

Here's the email that had this link in it:
It just keeps getting better.. This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW this was going to happen. (That way Obama wasn't lying when he said illegal’s would not be able to get medical coverage under his ObamaCare plan. His simple fix is to make them all legal first... and, could this have anything to do with slanting the vote in 2010 & 2012....? All those Mexican voters, they may even be able to vote absentee from Mexico)
EVERY ONE--PLEASE TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THIS--IT TELLS ABOUT THE BILL GOING THRU CONGRESS RIGHT NOW REGARDING IMMIGRATION.
EVEN CNN IS GETTING UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!! NOTE THAT THIS IS FROM CNN, NOT FOX!!!
Pass this on after you watch it. Click on this link !!! http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv
If you don't get this the first time click on it again, This is hard to believe
This 3-minute video should be mandatory viewing for every US citizen.. If you have never passed anything on before, pass this on! Every American should be outraged!

Bigcube
04-03-2010, 05:40 PM
This has got to be a fake :eek: WTF is wrong with the people in DC. :32:

Bawanna
04-03-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm not even reading this. Ignore.!!!!! kumbaya, kumbaya.

Ignore, not thinking about it, not coming back. Not going here. kumbaya.

Took my chevy to the levy and thought I would die, or some such, What's wrong in DC????? The american morons voted one of the enemy to be our commander in chief. I use the word our extremely loosely, wasn't my idea, I figgered when they announce his running that we could run Tiny Tim and he'd win by a landslide.

Not going here, been there not going back. COLOR me gone.....................

ltxi
04-03-2010, 07:20 PM
It's Lou Dobbs ... breathe deeply before having a coronary.

sviking
04-04-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm not even reading this. Ignore.!!!!! kumbaya, kumbaya.

As much as I hate this attitude, it's pretty fitting now. Not a goddamned thing I can do about it anyway except vote, so why worry about it. Not sure individual votes even count anymore anyway.

This crap will get shoved down our throats or up our asses either way...just like Obammy mammy health care did. :mad:

bikerbill
04-04-2010, 10:04 AM
We're as doomed as doomed can be ...

bulletnose
04-04-2010, 12:35 PM
:hippie::59::31: