PDA

View Full Version : P380 black rose

hsart
04-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Saw a P380 Black Rose at the range yesterday. Sweet looking handgun but priced at over $900. YIKES!!! Was I hallucinating - not listed on the Kahr site.

In-Yo-Grill
04-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Overkill IMHO but to each their own. For that much my P380 would have XS Big Dot sights and a CT laser. I'd still have money left over to take momma to dinner.

Flint Ridge
04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Just got my 380 back from Kahr with the night sights. Looks like they replaced recoil springs, replaced extractor, polished ramp and chamber more, couple other things. Should be perfect now...

Also put in a flyer for the PM9 Black Rose Edition - featuring hish polished engraved with gold and black chrome inlay. Also says it entitles you to purchase an additional slide $400 - that is presentation grade personalized with your name on the right side.

Just thought you would like to know...

Bawanna
04-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Just got my 380 back from Kahr with the night sights. Looks like they replaced recoil springs, replaced extractor, polished ramp and chamber more, couple other things. Should be perfect now...

Also put in a flyer for the PM9 Black Rose Edition - featuring hish polished engraved with gold and black chrome inlay. Also says it entitles you to purchase an additional slide $400 - that is presentation grade personalized with your name on the right side.

Just thought you would like to know...

They sure are pretty, but I don't reckon I'd want Bawanna written on the side of a potential throw down gun. Be an dog gone expensive throw down gun but one just never knows.
Imagine kind of like the Duke commemorative rifles and such. I could have my own Bawanna commemorative 380. Nobody that knows me would believe it, too much into big fat bullets. Perhaps a Bawanna PM45. Now maybe we're making sweet music. Could even number em, might as well only make 1, don't suspect they'd be a hot seller.