PDA

View Full Version : For Sale My Beloved Kahr T9 w/ sight laser

FLBri
02-25-2013, 04:55 PM
ok .... I'll admit, just one of my beloved T9's. This one was in my wifes night stand and she found something else she preferred and was much more comfortable with. I purchased it new last year about this time. It has no more than 200 to 250 rounds. It is in showroom new, perfect condition. No failures of any kind. No dings, no scratches.

I bought it without night sights intentionally because I wanted to use the Laserlyte sight laser. I have the rear sight, and will re install it if someone prefers. Or I will send it along leaving the Laserlyte.

The wood tone is actually darker than in these photos ... a nice rich color. The last picture is most accurate.

Comes with Box, 2 mags, lock as supplied when new, and all the meaningless papers they supply with new guns (unopened).

Very Smooth Trigger .... no grit at all. This is the best example of a T9 you can find used.

$700 shipped anywhere ConUS. Must be to an FFL out of the state of Florida. Please know the laws in YOUR state .... I'm not responsible for that!

Trades? Maybe ..... would be interested in a 1911 of high quality. I can put cash toward if necessary (or take cash away, too). Must be in impeccable condition (I can provide my own wear marks, preferably). Prefer a commander size, but will entertain other ideas.

First COMMITMENT takes it. PM or email.

PM9OWNER
02-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Looks nice! If my tax return comes soon I may be your buyer!

FLBri
02-26-2013, 05:13 AM
deposits work, too. I'm in no hurry

PM9OWNER
02-27-2013, 07:46 PM
PM Sent.

FLBri
02-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Sold pending Funds.
Thanks for looking!

tv_racin_fan
02-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Arrgghhh!!!

PM9OWNER
04-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Awesome pistol, Thanks! Great transaction.

Sorry about the late feedback.. I'll be keeping an eye out for that t40!