PDA

View Full Version : WTT (MS): Kahr K9 Elite 03 for S&W 940

TheGreatGonzo
03-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Ok, I've got the bad jones for a S&W 940, so I'm putting one of my all-time favorite carry guns on the trade block to try and flush one out of hiding. Up for trade is my Kahr K9 Elite 03. The Elite trigger is smooth as butter; the nights sights are good and strong; and the finish is beautiful. It has the Houge Kahr grip panels which don't add anything to the width and give excellent control. This little pistol is a tack driver and has digested every type of 9mm HP ammo I have put through it without a single hiccup. It comes with 3 factory magazines as pictured - one flush fit 7-round and two 8-round mags with pinkie extensions. It also includes the pictured Galco Matrix Holster and Safariland double-mag pouch, as well as the Kahr factory plastic case and manual. Is is pretty much a ready-to-wear CCW package (unless you are a mutant left-hander, in which case you will need a different holster).

I'm looking for a S&W 940 revolver in like condition in trade FTF in MS.

In addition to the above listed Kahr accessories, I also have:
- 4 additional factory magazines (2 7-round and 2 8-round);
- Custom pair of wood grips by Wicked Grips;
- Richie Custom Leather CQQR holster;
- Mitch Rosen Custom Leather Express 5JR;
- Custom Leather holster similar to the CQQR, but I can't recall the maker;

For the right 940 package, I would do a package trade.
Gonzo4Hire(at)aol(dot)com

http://www.fototime.com/8C5CFDA175101A8/standard.jpg

hangdog
03-05-2013, 08:19 AM
pm sent

TheGreatGonzo
03-05-2013, 01:07 PM
pm sent

Sorry, it appears to have never made it to my Inbox.
Gonzo

got2hav1
03-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Any interest in selling it straight out? Would have to ship as well since I am in NC. Let me know. Thanks.

got2hav1
03-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Found one. Bought new. Thanks.