PDA

View Full Version : K9 FS Cerakoted,Highnoon Holster

tpdmagic
04-08-2010, 08:26 AM
SOLD This is my baby, the only reason I am seling is my wife stole my pm9 and I need to get another one for my ankle.

It is cerakoted, the barrel is parkenized, new springs in everything about 3 months ago. I take special care of all my weopons but this one I did extra, since it was my daily carry. This thing shoots amazing, no failures ever and due to the fact it is cerakoted, cleaning is a dream. I am including the gun, one magazine and a high-noon tuck-able IWB holster.
I have almost 900 in the gun and I am letting go for 600obo, but please no low balling. You won't find a nicer K9 then this and that includes brand new from the factory.

I prefer face to face but will ship if buyer pays shipping and buyer must show DL or CHL, I will provide a bill of sale.

Thanks for looking!

http://texasguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=53072

Not sure how to insert pictures, however the gun can be seen at this link! This really is an amazing gun, I have people that own K9's at the range say how much they like it better than theirs. Cerakote was 180, and parkenizing the barrel was 60, so that is 250 extra work done. I hate to let this go, but if my wife wasn't a gun thief I wouldn't have to sell it.

tpdmagic
04-13-2010, 07:58 PM
SOLD! Thank you for all the views and questions!