PDA

View Full Version : SW Ohio P380s do exist

Price
04-08-2010, 11:15 AM
I know the p380 can be very hard to find in many places, here in sw ohio is no different. I havent been looking for one but everytime I am in a local shop I always check to see what Kahrs they have in stock. Today I went to a fairly new shop that only opened in December and is just now getting a decent inventory. I had never been in before so I went to check out selection and prices and such. Much to my surprise they had 3 P380s all priced at 569. I didnt pick one up for myself as a S&W 442 fills the pocket carry role for me right now and I wouldnt want to have to deal with the hassle of finding 380 ammo around here now either. Anyway just thought I would do a service to the rest of the Kahrtalkers and let you know. The shop is called freedom firearms and is in Hamilton on Liberty Fairfield rd. Oh and no I am in no way connected to the shop, I stand nothing to gain except maybe some great range reports form those who might pick one up.

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 11:31 AM
I know the p380 can be very hard to find in many places, here in sw ohio is no different. I havent been looking for one but everytime I am in a local shop I always check to see what Kahrs they have in stock. Today I went to a fairly new shop that only opened in December and is just now getting a decent inventory. I had never been in before so I went to check out selection and prices and such. Much to my surprise they had 3 P380s all priced at 569. I didnt pick one up for myself as a S&W 442 fills the pocket carry role for me right now and I wouldnt want to have to deal with the hassle of finding 380 ammo around here now either. Anyway just thought I would do a service to the rest of the Kahrtalkers and let you know. The shop is called freedom firearms and is in Hamilton on Liberty Fairfield rd. Oh and no I am in no way connected to the shop, I stand nothing to gain except maybe some great range reports form those who might pick one up.

Bud has then for $559 delivered! and can put in layaway for 90 days too!

Kahr Arms P380 380 ACP w/2.5" Barrel Stainless Slide 6+1 for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $559.00 (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/244/products_id/55020)

Bawanna
04-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Bud has then for $559 delivered! and can put in layaway for 90 days too!

Kahr Arms P380 380 ACP w/2.5" Barrel Stainless Slide 6+1 for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $559.00 (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/244/products_id/55020)

Plus no tax but you get nicked a transfer fee by your FFL. Dang I'm starting to sound cheap. Support your local gun shop, pay your tax, no transfer fee and you'll have a new local friend. I do love Bud's though alot. Got several toys from them.

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Plus no tax but you get nicked a transfer fee by your FFL. Dang I'm starting to sound cheap. Support your local gun shop, pay your tax, no transfer fee and you'll have a new local friend. I do love Bud's though alot. Got several toys from them.

I once was a supported of the LGS, but lately they do not have my best interest in their minds and besides the help is getting much younger, have an attitude and are not knowledgeable. Hence, I prefer to buy elsewhere and save a bunch of money. Money save is money earned.:7:

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 12:10 PM
I may buy a P380 when I find one new OTD for $460. :D

jocko
04-08-2010, 12:16 PM
I may buy a P380 when I find one new OTD for $460. :D

think you might be waiting a very long time, IMO. Maybe the market gets flooded with them and then IMO, just maybe. Hope you can pull it off, they are super nice guns;)

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 01:04 PM
think you might be waiting a very long time, IMO. Maybe the market gets flooded with them and then IMO, just maybe. Hope you can pull it off, they are super nice guns;)

You are right about waiting a long time, since I waited almost two years for my PM9 but I got for only $525 OTD. Maybe I can get for even lower price, only time will tell.:hippie:

Bawanna
04-08-2010, 01:08 PM
You are right about waiting a long time, since I waited almost two years for my PM9 but I got for only $525 OTD. Maybe I can get for even lower price, only time will tell.:hippie:

I just love a personal challenge. Speaking of which it arrived yet, forgot today is thursday.

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 01:19 PM
I just love a personal challenge. Speaking of which it arrived yet, forgot today is thursday.

I love challenges, but I did not forget that today was Thursday and I need to Pick up my brand new S&W M&P9 got for only $419-$50 rebate for $369 OTD. Good Golly Miss Molly. I will post picture as soon I bring it home, if not, it did not happen! :75:

Bawanna
04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
I love challenges, but I did not forget that today was Thursday and I need to Pick up my brand new S&W M&P9 got for only $419-$50 rebate for $369 OTD. Good Golly Miss Molly. I will post picture as soon I bring it home, if not, it did not happen! :75:

I thought you were getting a new PM9? Was that somebody else? I'm losing it. M&P's are nice guns, I like em alot!

dademoss
04-08-2010, 03:01 PM
I know where I am stopping on the way to the range tomorrow :-D

Bawanna
04-08-2010, 03:29 PM

My spidey senses are detecting a local. And a first post local. So welcome is in order. Let us know what treasures you walk away with on your pit stop.

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
I thought you were getting a new PM9? Was that somebody else? I'm losing it. M&P's are nice guns, I like em alot!
Yeap ur loco!:der:

Vinikahr
04-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Welcome!