PDA

View Full Version : Cuomo Loses Again

muggsy
03-28-2013, 01:31 PM
First it was high capacity soft drinks. Now it's high capacity magazines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1Psjangdw

O'Dell
03-28-2013, 02:17 PM
First it was high capacity soft drinks. Now it's high capacity magazines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1Psjangdw

I thought the soft drink thingie was Mayor Bloomberg.

knkali
03-28-2013, 02:19 PM

you are correct. it is hard to keep all these jackholes straight

Longitude Zero
03-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Excellent news. Neither of those NY pole puffers is worth the powder to disintegrate them both.

ltxi
03-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Excellent news. Neither of those NY pole puffers is worth the powder to disintegrate them both.

I disagree....they are worth the powder to disintegrate them both.

jocko
03-28-2013, 06:14 PM

related. each has the stupidity gene,:Amflag2: Their momma was a pollock.

Salty
03-28-2013, 06:49 PM
New York politicians - can't tell them apart - stupid is as stupid does. Unfortunately there are a few politicians from upper NY that are good guys but are way in the minority.

jocko
03-28-2013, 07:14 PM
New York politicians - can't tell them apart - stupid is as stupid does. Unfortunately there are a few politicians from upper NY that are good guys but are way in the minority.

true, u know ut one good apple in with a barrel of bad apples and he will be a bad apple by association.:Amflag2:

Cokeman
03-30-2013, 01:21 AM
So now you can have a 10 round mag which is not high cap, but you can only out 7 rounds in it? Where's the good news?

muggsy
03-30-2013, 07:16 AM

Your right, O'dell. That was a brain fart. Hard to keep all of these liberals straight. One sounds just like another.

JFootin
03-30-2013, 07:59 AM
Do you ever wonder what drives and motivates these people? You know, I think Ann Coulter nailed it with her book, "Godless, the Church of Liberalism." I believe the malevolent influence of the devil is behind their actions. And they seem so devoid of sound reason and logic because they are blinded and deceived by their puppet master, whom they don't even know exists.

The Bible tells us clearly that the devil will be allowed to rise to cruel power through his "antichrist." It is ultimately his intent to disarm the people and to gain ultimate rule over them with a strong and cruel hand. And ultimately to seal them as his with some sort of a mark without which no one will be able to buy or sell. He wants everyone's souls. And he already has the liberals.

deadeye
03-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Very much to the point JF. I guess what really surprises me is how terribly gullible the American people can be. Sell our freedom for a free condom!!!

Cokeman
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Do you ever wonder what drives and motivates these people? You know, I think Ann Coulter nailed it with her book, "Godless, the Church of Liberalism." I believe the malevolent influence of the devil is behind their actions. And they seem so devoid of sound reason and logic because they are blinded and deceived by their puppet master, whom they don't even know exists.

The Bible tells us clearly that the devil will be allowed to rise to cruel power through his "antichrist." It is ultimately his intent to disarm the people and to gain ultimate rule over them with a strong and cruel hand. And ultimately to seal them as his with some sort of a mark without which no one will be able to buy or sell. He wants everyone's souls. And he already has the liberals.

I've thought this all along and have even expected it.

ltxi
03-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Do you ever wonder what drives and motivates these people? .............

No, I don't wonder. I understand what drives and motivates them. The few that are good at it are the ones that need to be worthy of note and appropriately dealt with. The lesser are just amusing wannabes....only truly dangerous in their sycophantic numbers.

jocko
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Its all about Power, nuttin else. U see they do actually live in glass houses.

ltxi
03-30-2013, 06:23 PM
That would be arrogant power, jocko. And bending all to their will. I would wish they all lived in glass houses. Unfortunately the, again, really ones good at it don't....