PDA

View Full Version : Range Report & Other Coming Attractions

RevRay
04-05-2013, 01:48 PM
OK ... the good news is I got my CT temporary permit in the mail today. The bad news is I can't do much with it. I can't pick up my gun yet, but it does mean that my wait is nearing the end. Next week I'll be able to quickly pick up my CT State Carry Permit at a nearby State Police Barracks, and then pick up my CM9 waiting at an LGS. After that I'll give it a good clean & then head off to test fire it. So my next thread will not be until all of the above is completed.

Bad Cheese
04-05-2013, 01:57 PM
I couldn't have waited as long as you have, from reading past post here. I sure hope the gun measures up to your expectations. I love mine, it is great for carry, but I do not fare so well on targets. I am sure some here can 10 ring with their 9's. You must have the patience of Job to wait that long, I would be pacing laps in the house.

RevRay
04-05-2013, 02:07 PM
You have no idea what I've been doing. Sometimes I load and unload my three mags. Sometimes I rearrange my boxes of ammo. Sometimes I take out my Crimson Trace and just point it at things. But mostly I read a lot of stuff on here and on other gun websites.

wyntrout
04-05-2013, 02:22 PM
It's a wonder that you can still get a LASER gun sighting device up there! I hope you get a pistol that's good from the start and you have a great first trip to the range!

Good luck!

Wynn:)

b4uqzme
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM
RR. You're gonna love it. My Kahr 9 isn't my best pistol but it's my hands-down favorite. FUN to shoot. I use it for my self defense drills. Worth the wait but I would have been pulling my hair out...