PDA

View Full Version : I like my new CW9

Pulpit Pistol
04-17-2013, 07:59 AM
This is my first post. I really like my new CW9. I've got 300 rounds through it; and it is sweet.

It took me a little while to get acclimated to the way Kahr wants the slide release to chamber the first shell--but now I'm fine with that.

Cool stuff, Kahr guns!

Barth
04-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Lots of great information on this site.
And great members to help with any questions you may have.

Welcome to the Kahr family.

getsome
04-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome to Kahrtalk Pulpit Pistol, Like Barth said you have found a home here to go along with your new CW9...Glad it's working so good for you and be sure to check out the stickys in the new member section....Tons of good info there but if not be sure to ask any questions you might come up with, lots of real nice folks here that can help out....Again welcome and glad you found us!!!

muggsy
04-17-2013, 11:40 AM
As the gun loosens up you should be able to chamber a round using the slingshot method with no trouble.

Pulpit Pistol
04-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Thanks, guys. I'm going to learn a ton from you all. Do you have some favorite holsters, IWB and/or OWB?

jocko
04-17-2013, 12:40 PM
This is my first post. I really like my new CW9. I've got 300 rounds through it; and it is sweet.

It took me a little while to get acclimated to the way Kahr wants the slide release to chamber the first shell--but now I'm fine with that.

Cool stuff, Kahr guns!

to not like the cw9. IMO one of kahrs finest, read allu can on the forum, the stickys on the kahr techg secion are just so so informative.Some many be of no concern to you either as ur gun is working geat but again there are some good tips to just check out to make sure all is OK.

Noce report and welcome tothe fourm, no questions are every stupid questions either

Bawanna
04-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Answers are sometimes questionable but no stupid questions.

Did I just create a parable?

jocko
04-17-2013, 01:17 PM
not really we just sometimes have stupid people asking questions. eample: a question from ol jocko would more than likely get a 10 replys for they knbow it would be a good question, but a questionb from bawanna might and I say might get one or two respones, due to the akser of the question. Not sure if that is a aprable aboe or not, as I have no clue what parable means,unless is short for par a balls... Just sayin

course also u being a devout 45 fan might now be able to answer 9mm questions due tothge time facttor that u probale shot ur 45 sumpin and ur stillholding it on target waiting for the bullet to get out of the end of the barrel. I wish u would fix my smilies. I miss um

Pulpit Pistol
04-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Answers are sometimes questionable but no stupid questions.

Did I just create a parable?

"Parables"! That's right down my alley!

Bawanna
04-17-2013, 02:12 PM

My spidey senses thought it would be.

Welcome, now there's at least two of us here that know what a parable is. I don't have an alley but I know a parable when I see one.

Since no one recommended a holster for you yet check out Garrett Ind Silent Thunder and other models. Ron and Sheryl are first class folks to deal with and will make you one your happy with.

PJ Holsters is also a good one and also a great guy to deal with.

Lots of holster options out there and there are drawers full of them by folks that have tried many to find just the right one.

RevRay
04-17-2013, 02:14 PM

Oh ... so you're a bowler too? Welcome aboard. You'll enjoy the crowd.

Pulpit Pistol
04-17-2013, 02:31 PM
My spidey senses thought it would be.

Welcome, now there's at least two of us here that know what a parable is. I don't have an alley but I know a parable when I see one.

Since no one recommended a holster for you yet check out Garrett Ind Silent Thunder and other models. Ron and Sheryl are first class folks to deal with and will make you one your happy with.

PJ Holsters is also a good one and also a great guy to deal with.

Lots of holster options out there and there are drawers full of them by folks that have tried many to find just the right one.

Thank-you! Will do.

MW surveyor
04-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Ah, the never ending search for just the right holster! :)

Welcome to the forum!