PDA

View Full Version : Boston Marathon Bombers

muggsy
04-19-2013, 06:41 AM
One down and one to go.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

muggsy
04-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Police shoot out caught on video.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danbigman/2013/04/19/video-police-shootout-with-boston-bombers-reportly-captured-by-smart-phone/

Armybrat
04-19-2013, 07:34 AM
Too bad Massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty.

MikeyKahr
04-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Not gonna need the death penalty.

johnh
04-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Hate to mention this, but has anyone heard what kind of guns they have? I sure hope it is something smuggled in. If they bought them at gun stores, shows, or off private citizens, we are screwed. :(

Sage
04-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Too bad Massachusetts doesn't have the death penalty.

This will be a federal case. The death penalty will apply if anyone is brought in alive.

MW surveyor
04-19-2013, 08:36 AM
Ah yes, the religion of peace strikes again.

RevRay
04-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Hate to mention this, but has anyone heard what kind of guns they have? I sure hope it is something smuggled in. If they bought them at gun stores, shows, or off private citizens, we are screwed. :(

Don't kid yourself ... the lefties are already planning to spin things so that we're screwed whichever way it ends up.

Planedude
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Don't kid yourself ... the lefties are already planning to spin things so that we're screwed whichever way it ends up.

Yeah I'm sure some lefty lib is online, signing the little punk up as an NRA member as we speak...:rolleyes:

Prayers for those lost and injured to this pair of wack jobs this week.

mr surveyor
04-19-2013, 04:25 PM

don't you know, they ordered their AR's from the Sears and Roebuck catalogue and had them delivered in the US mail ....

jocko
04-19-2013, 05:06 PM

but trust me the liberal media will soon let us know. . although I have not heard of any ASSAULT RIFLES BEING IN THE PUZZLE. dAMN THOUGH U JUST GOTTA WATCH THOSE PEOPLE WHO BUY PRESSURE COOKERS..:Amflag2:

MikeyKahr
04-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Wow, taken in alive. Never thought that would happen.

OldLincoln
04-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Gretta just said the USA received a warning a year ago regarding the older of the two kids. Nobody is saying for now. Probably don't want to disturb Janet's long nap. Nest will be the Hilary defense that nobody told me anything or I would have stopped it.

bulletdodger
04-19-2013, 11:33 PM
It was two years ago from a foreign government and a US agent apparently interrogated him. How is it that someone pops up on their radar, is investigated and then follows through with a bombing on US soil? Don't we have better intelligence agencies with red flagging capabilities on purchases and behavior? Sure was a hell of a show of force though wasn't it? Sending a message to all would be's.

Jeremiah/Az
04-19-2013, 11:48 PM
It sounded like those Boston cops need a little more range time. Damn, they fired a lot of rounds & he's still alive!

RevRay
04-20-2013, 05:28 AM
I thought that it seemed like a rather large show of force also. I remember seeing one scene of a APC rolling down a street with NG(?) piled all over it. Not a scene I remembering seeing in a US city since the Newark & LA riots in the 70's. The problem is, any young wannabe's will now just decide to become suicide bombers, rather than bothering to try and escape.

MD_Vet
04-20-2013, 08:55 AM
Readers may find this summary interesting....

http://datechguyblog.com/2013/04/20/the-pride-and-the-shame-of-yesterday-in-boston/

OldLincoln
04-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Seems like our guys also interviewed some Saudi's in flying school a few years back. Perhaps we need to review the interview procedures. Based on what is reported on allowed questions, if the say they are legally in the US and have no intentions of blowing anything up they pass the interview.

muggsy
04-20-2013, 12:31 PM
If it walks like a duck......,

yqtszhj
04-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Seems like our guys also interviewed some Saudi's in flying school a few years back. Perhaps we need to review the interview procedures. Based on what is reported on allowed questions, if the say they are legally in the US and have no intentions of blowing anything up they pass the interview.

Saudi guy's in flying school interviewed during a democratic administration (Clinton) probably at their own house. Boston Brother interviewed by a democratic administration (Obummer) probably in his own apartment.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was interviewed during a republican administration not at his place (how about Getmo) on a waterboard (not in an easy chair.)

Sounds like a leadership issue to me.

jocko
04-20-2013, 02:43 PM
It sounded like those Boston cops need a little more range time. Damn, they fired a lot of rounds & he's still alive!

the over 200 rounds fired on both sides at the very beginning adnow I read where his brother didn't die from gunshot woulds, as he was already tackled by a cop and handcuffed BUT his brother ran overhim with the SUV and drup te living piss out of him. When SHTF situation accuracy goes to hell, as this bombing thing sure showed. I am surprise civilians weren't shot in all of thisw.:amflag:

I still credit the cops for a job well done, but accuracy sure could be improved ALOT.