PDA

View Full Version : Who else finds "acted alone" Laughable

Tilos
04-22-2013, 12:49 PM
Ok, 26 years old, married with a small child, unemployed, no money and flies/stays in Russia for six months in 2012...staying where, with who, doing what, who fed him and his family in the US?
Russia tells the US gov he's a bad guy.

Comes back, brain washes his brother, amasses bomb making materials/ builds bombs, builds an "arsenal" of small arms/ammo(in Mass. no less!)...all with no source of income.

Sadly, I expect to see more diversion events in our future...much bigger than the Texas fert fire.
Sorry for what I typed right there, maybe diversion is too strong a word that sounds tinfoil hat'ish.
What say you
Mods move or delete this if inappropriate,
Tilos

Bawanna
04-22-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm wearing my tinfoil hat and I don't believe any of it.

I don't see a correlation with the fertilizer fire YET but the marathon thing stinks just like Sandy Hook.

They might think of moving the White House to Hollywood, lots of actors around there to draw from in the press releases etc.

Broadway is so yesterday.

mr surveyor
04-22-2013, 12:54 PM
calling the fire in West, Texas a (political) "diversion" is pretty tasteless!

Longitude Zero
04-22-2013, 01:02 PM
The explosion in West TX was the result of negligence/illegal activity on the part of the operators of the establishment. As to a vast conspiracy on the Boston Bombing I call BS. It was in all likelihood the SOLE act of the two Chechen POS bothers.

ripley16
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Who else finds "acted alone" Laughable

No, I don't see anything especially challenging, difficult or brilliantly planned in what the two terrorists accomplished. Even losers have luck. In this case, some good, but thankfully some bad as well. No masterminds at work here. Any fool can kill or wound a lot of people.

chrish
04-22-2013, 01:46 PM
I can see this playing out either way. Even the nastiest terrorist organizations or the best trained law enforcement agencies and militaries have numbskulls in them. It could be a elements of a small terror cell, elements of a big terror cell, or two lone idiots. Problem is, we may never know as the feds wag the dog on this one.

downtownv
04-22-2013, 02:13 PM
I can see this playing out either way. Even the nastiest terrorist organizations or the best trained law enforcement agencies and militaries have numbskulls in them. It could be a elements of a small terror cell, elements of a big terror cell, or two lone idiots. Problem is, we may never know as the feds wag the dog on this one.

Good point, we'll get to know, what the spin-masters want us to know...maybe.

OldLincoln
04-22-2013, 02:30 PM
Well there is the matter of who funded the Boston bombing. It costs a lot of money to fly internationally, and some kind of criminal contacts to get guns illegally. Where did he learn how to build bombs and who taught him. I suppose he could have got it off the internet, but did he use cell phone triggers and is that on the internet also.

I agree the Texas blast had nothing to do with Boston, but is a real tragedy. From what I read, it started in the chemical section. Some will ask the unanswerable question "how much fertilizer was missing when the place blew up?" and of course everybody knows George Soros was behind it all, pulling the puppet strings. In this case I suspect it was accidental.

Tilos
04-22-2013, 02:33 PM
I guess it was/is a bad choice of words and didn't mean to imply our gov would do anything illegal, simply that the lame stream media would try to use another story to bump Boston from the #1 story.
I was wrong to even mention the fert fire as a diversion, as the media didn't try and use it to bump Boston out, with most networks not covering the fert fire loss of life enough, being over shadowed by Boston, in my view.

Even if anyone (Glenn Beck) can show involvement of "others" with documents supposedly obtained from "senators", I don't expect those senators to defend those documents as we all know how trustworthy they are.
Those docs will be like drugs on the floor of a crowded bar.

Knowing how/obtaining the components/building/planting/avoiding all those sweeps/remotely detonating those TWO bombs is a HUGE major undertaking, not something 2 kids could pull off with "luck", without help and someone filling there naive little heads that they would not be seen/filmed/indentified/caught and remain undectected, to bomb again!
In my small little world most 26 year olds with a wife and kid, unemployed in the US, are living in his parents basement and chain smoking/pacing in the back yard.
Thanks to all who responded

JohnR
04-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Too many questions about the Saudi national. Too many coincidences involving him and the Obamas. What did Obama know? And is he an accessory to murder?

deadeye
04-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Benghazi was work place violence. No tin hat here. I just hope this is handled with the vigor, drive and success as that Benghazi has.

7shot
04-22-2013, 04:49 PM

I'm sure the brother, if he lives, which looks like he will, will be able to shed some light. He's gonna need to spill everything just to keep from getting executed. At least that's what the FBI is going to have to tell him before they renege and lop his head off.

Bawanna
04-22-2013, 04:54 PM
They'll never harm a hair on his head. Me I'd put him on a prison farm tending pigs.

Breakfast bacon and bread

Lunch bacon sandwich

Dinner Ham and Hog jowls with bacon bits on the side.

Tilos
04-22-2013, 05:21 PM
I'm sure the brother, if he lives, which looks like he will, will be able to shed some light. He's gonna need to spill everything just to keep from getting executed. At least that's what the FBI is going to have to tell him before they renege and lop his head off.

I don't believe any of us will ever know what his statements are...ever.
They are already parroting about his inability to speak, every chance they can, repeated over and over by the media talking heads who speculate/debate all day/every day until "we" buy one theory or another.
What a bunch of pukes:frown:

Maybe it'll be the up north Canadian story that will bump Boston back:blah:

ltxi
04-22-2013, 05:29 PM
No accident he was shot in the throat.

mr surveyor
04-22-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm just a little on edge about the event in West. I still have deep ties with the "first responders". I have close first responder friends that actually know the first responders in West, and also know the sequence of events that took place. For a volunteer fire department, these guys did an unbelievable job in reducing the loss of life in the community ... the vast majority of which was the first responders (10 of the 14 known dead). That's 10 of my Brothers.

jocko
04-22-2013, 05:51 PM
They'll never harm a hair on his head. Me I'd put him on a prison farm tending pigs.

Breakfast bacon and bread

Lunch bacon sandwich

Dinner Ham and Hog jowls with bacon bits on the side.

lenient colonel. He will get the death penalty, would be a total insult to those who died and that 8 yar old will play a part of it I think.:Amflag2:

Longitude Zero
04-22-2013, 06:02 PM

Source of info??? Have you ever been in the fog of a shootout???

ltxi
04-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Source of info??? Have you ever been in the fog of a shootout???

sarcasm....

muggsy
04-23-2013, 06:07 AM
I can believe that they acted alone in building and detonating the bomb, but an outside force had to have motivated and funded them. This smells of Al Qaeda to me.

MikeyKahr
04-23-2013, 06:49 AM
In case someone is not paying attention, take ltxi's posts about Boston with a grain of salt! ltxi, for an old fogey, you sure still have it all together. :D Kudos to you.

7shot
04-23-2013, 07:25 AM
I can believe that they acted alone in building and detonating the bomb, but an outside force had to have motivated and funded them. This smells of Al Qaeda to me.

yep, this is the way i'm leaning toward too.

Longitude Zero
04-23-2013, 08:10 AM

Anything is possible. The only question I have is about the trip to Russia for the older brother. Other than that the financial situation is not an issue as the devices are very unsophisticated and cheap to make.

ripley16
04-23-2013, 09:04 AM
outside force had to have motivated and funded them

His wife and family funded them. No mystery here.

ripley16
04-23-2013, 09:05 AM

Looks like he shot himself. First good thing the punk did.

Tilos
04-23-2013, 09:23 AM
It seems that Saudi has fallen out of the media/gov conversation :confused:

Barth
04-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Ok, 26 years old, married with a small child, unemployed, no money and flies/stays in Russia for six months in 2012...staying where, with who, doing what, who fed him and his family in the US?
Russia tells the US gov he's a bad guy.

Comes back, brain washes his brother, amasses bomb making materials/ builds bombs, builds an "arsenal" of small arms/ammo(in Mass. no less!)...all with no source of income.

Sadly, I expect to see more diversion events in our future...much bigger than the Texas fert fire.
Sorry for what I typed right there, maybe diversion is too strong a word that sounds tinfoil hat'ish.
What say you
Mods move or delete this if inappropriate,
Tilos

I don't think Tin Hat stuff is an issue on this forum.
And there apears to be many Grassy Knolls these days.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg/220px-ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

Although on KahrTalk we prefer the much superior Armadillo Hat.
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2005_The_Dukes_of_Hazzard/005TDH_Kevin_Heffernan_009.jpg

ripley16
04-23-2013, 10:03 AM
It seems that Saudi has fallen out of the media/gov conversation :confused:

What did the Saudi do?

Popeye
04-23-2013, 10:06 AM
No, I don't see anything especially challenging, difficult or brilliantly planned in what the two terrorists accomplished. Even losers have luck. In this case, some good, but thankfully some bad as well. No masterminds at work here. Any fool can kill or wound a lot of people.

Totally agree. This is the work of two losers. Nothing more. Thinking the Texas explosion was some sort of diversion is way out of line.

Longitude Zero
04-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Totally agree. This is the work of two losers. Nothing more. Thinking the Texas explosion was some sort of diversion is way out of line.

With ya on both. The West TX blast was an accident or operator negligence.

ltxi
04-23-2013, 04:58 PM
In case someone is not paying attention, take ltxi's posts about Boston with a grain of salt! ltxi, for an old fogey, you sure still have it all together. :D Kudos to you.

Whut grains of salty. Ah means evry bits of it. pls ah cn type gud as jocko. :spider:

tks