PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bombing BULLSEET

knkali
04-23-2013, 08:10 AM
I have been quiet about it until I read todays report about how they acted alone and got all the info needed off the net. For some reason, all of this stuff doesn't pass the smell test. Somewhere between Beck and the mainstream media is the truth.

Longitude Zero
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
I have been quiet about it until I read todays report about how they acted alone and got all the info needed off the net. For some reason, all of this stuff doesn't pass the smell test. Somewhere between Beck and the mainstream media is the truth.

I am not saying they did not have some help, maybe. But why is it so hard to believe they are lone wolfs? Your analogy indicates you believe GB and the media are the fringe and the truth is not within either one but the average of them.

JohnR
04-23-2013, 08:24 AM
The Saudi guy is too much of a coincidence. He makes one think maybe Saudi Arabia was involved, and that even 0bama was involved just to cover it up.

Longitude Zero
04-23-2013, 08:39 AM
The Saudi guy is too much of a coincidence. He makes one think maybe Saudi Arabia was involved, and that even 0bama was involved just to cover it up.

Saudis are the Wahabi Sect while 90% of Muslims are Sunnis. I am not aware of which sect the brothers are from being as they are Chechen. Most in the Middle East do not consider Chechans "clean" muslims no matter what sect they are from. So for them to work together might be possible but I will want to see a much stronger connection than the tenous evidence in the public domain so far.

7shot
04-23-2013, 08:41 AM
maybe the saudi guy is a contact and he was the dude who showed them what/how to do everything. and the brother wasn't over in russia or wherever just to visit realitives. that's what i'm thinking!!

deadeye
04-23-2013, 08:45 AM
They would have to be "lone wolves" wouldn't they. Our president told us Alkiada has been defeated. Would he lie to us?

Glock23
04-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Did we really need yet another thread a out Boston? How many does this make now?

Some of you seriously need to get out of the house now and then... or at least go back on your meds :what:

ripley16
04-23-2013, 08:57 AM
until I read todays report about how they acted alone and got all the info needed off the net.

What did they do that you find so incredible? What do they make or use that is hard to believe. What info isn't on the internet? What?

I see nothing here that most people couldn't accomplish with $100 and an hour on-line. Thank God, they were amateurs, otherwise the death toll would have been much, much higher. They were not of the same caliber or level as the trained and proficient OK bombers. The brothers were punks that caused mayhem, yes, but just think had they actually been trained or supplied well.

Two punks.

Bawanna
04-23-2013, 09:17 AM
Lets stick to the one thread on this and hopefully let it die on the vine too.

We only know what we're told and none of us are on the need to know list.