PDA

View Full Version : Is Nancy Pelosi the spawn of Satan ?

ryoung
04-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Deleted

Dietrich
04-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Nancy Pelosi is also smokin` hot!! Get thee behind me Satan and don`t push.

ripley16
04-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Is Nancy Pelosi the spawn of Satan ?

That's kind of a insult to Satan isn't it?

wyntrout
04-15-2010, 05:26 PM
I can't believe that b!&#% is second in line for the presidency.
Wynn:eek:

kramm
04-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Obama, bobble head Joe and Pelosi. What a line up.

kahrseye
04-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Warning: If someone sends you an email with the subject, Nancy Pelosi Nude, don't open it....It contains a picture of Nancy Pelosi NUDE.

jlottmc
04-16-2010, 08:42 AM
A truly frightening proposition that. I think all of that crowd shouldn't qualify for human status. God help us all if she were to succeed the presidency. All though Satan has many spawns, I don't think Pelosi is is that low in the pecking order...

WMD
04-16-2010, 09:32 AM
I can't believe that b!&#% is second in line for the presidency.
Wynn:eek:

Hey Don't forget...., Hillary is in line as well right? Isn't she like #5?

jlottmc
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Ahh yes how could we forget Hitler Clinton. I shudder and fear what would happen with that one too.

Bawanna
04-16-2010, 11:11 AM
And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse! We are so stuck to the wall with one of them threaded attaching devises. Am I allowed to say screwed?

Frankhenrylee
04-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Does anyone else think that she kind of looks like "the Joker" played by Jack Nicholson. How did she get her face to stay in that particular shape? Maybe it was caused by forcing herself into Obama's ess for prolonged periods of time. Or maybe she fell into a vat of that environment and economy saving ethanol.

O'Dell
04-16-2010, 01:43 PM
And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse! We are so stuck to the wall with one of them threaded attaching devises. Am I allowed to say screwed?

Normally no, in this case, yes.

Vincent
04-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Two or three years ago I was the President of the "Anybody But Hillary" club.........:(

Be very careful about what you ask for, you may get it!!

O'Dell
04-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Two or three years ago I was the President of the "Anybody But Hillary" club.........:(

Be very careful about what you ask for, you may get it!!

I never thought I would say it, but Hilary is starting to look good right now.

jlottmc
04-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Wow truly scary thoughts...

Bawanna
04-18-2010, 02:07 PM
I never thought I would say it, but Hilary is starting to look good right now.

Seek councilling friend. The minute that wench starts looking good to me I'll fall on my sword. I was a member of Vincents anyone but Hillary group and he nailed it dead center. Makes you wonder about the mentality of the average american. I thought whoever we run is a landslide victory for the normal folks. The came up with an even bigger loser who went ahead of the wench and won. Must be the same people who find the players on Survivor. Where do they find these people????? I tell myself I'm not wasting my time watching this but every season they come up with a bunch that's even more helpless than the last. Dragon Slayer, give me a break.
I gotta stay away from this political crap, I get way too overwrought.
You can have your thread back, imagine someone with Pelosi's/Reids mentality in government office. I'm physically ill.........................

jlottmc
04-18-2010, 02:24 PM
:behindsofa:Ewwww What happened to the little puking smiley?

O'Dell
04-18-2010, 02:44 PM
Seek councilling friend. The minute that wench starts looking good to me I'll fall on my sword. I was a member of Vincents anyone but Hillary group and he nailed it dead center. Makes you wonder about the mentality of the average american. I thought whoever we run is a landslide victory for the normal folks. The came up with an even bigger loser who went ahead of the wench and won. Must be the same people who find the players on Survivor. Where do they find these people????? I tell myself I'm not wasting my time watching this but every season they come up with a bunch that's even more helpless than the last. Dragon Slayer, give me a break.
I gotta stay away from this political crap, I get way too overwrought.
You can have your thread back, imagine someone with Pelosi's/Reids mentality in government office. I'm physically ill.........................

You have heard of the lesser of evils haven't you, and I don't think Hilary is capable enough or has enough clout to be more evil and cause more damage than what we have.

Bawanna
04-18-2010, 05:13 PM
You have heard of the lesser of evils haven't you, and I don't think Hilary is capable enough or has enough clout to be more evil and cause more damage than what we have.

I just can't stop thinking of the places that she visits as secretary of state, say Russia for example, imagine their dialogue. Hey Ivan, who's the donkeys ass behind the podium, oh that's Hillary got your rod Clinton american secretary of state. That's a woman?:eek: Are all american women that dumb or ugly?
You get my point. Your right it can't get any worse, you take the worst and have him appoint the next 5 worst as his cabinet and you have a recipe for not very good things to come.
I'm out of here, gonna go do something less stressful like pull one of my own teeth with a pair of vise grips. (rusty)

a.squibload
04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
We are so stuck to the wall with one of them threaded attaching devises...

Hey, watch your language! Please use the term "spiral wedged".

And no, I'm not stalking you... :p

Bawanna
04-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey, watch your language! Please use the term "spiral wedged".

And no, I'm not stalking you... :p

Not stalking me? Lets see squibload= to buy a pickup load of reloading equipment to provide hours or entertainment and affordable shooting projectiles. (I'm not stalking you either) yet. Your gonna have alot of fun with all that. I've never got into casting but I got a room full of all the other stuff. Time for me to go progressive though. Running out of time.

I shall add "spirall wedged to my book of Jocko words and abbreviations. Will certainly come in handy again I'm sure. Things will almost assuredly get worse before they get better. I best keep some boolit lube handy for the next time they try to spiral wedge me.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Where can I get the book of jocko? Not really a vested member until I have one I guess.

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Where can I get the book of jocko? Not really a vested member until I have one I guess.

It's actually a work in progress. I like to think of it not as a book but as a unique experience. Once it's complete I'm not even sure I'll be qualified to own it, have to earn it I think.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Ok then who needs shooting so that I can say I earned it? ;) Oh wait I know...:biggrin1:

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Ok then who needs shooting so that I can say I earned it? ;) Oh wait I know...:biggrin1:

That's the spirit, something I may have to add to the book. Perhaps we can create our own version of the code talkers.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Indeed. Now, what are your thoughts on "I want a new toy, want it now and have little cash to play with" fever? Maybe I'll try to compile the book and John H can make it a sticky. We'll call it "Words of the Oracle..."

wyntrout
04-19-2010, 10:43 AM
This guy is right!
Wynn:D

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Indeed. Now, what are your thoughts on "I want a new toy, want it now and have little cash to play with" fever? Maybe I'll try to compile the book and John H can make it a sticky. We'll call it "Words of the Oracle..."

Want a new toy, want it now, have little cash. That sounds like it could be my autobiography. That's where I live.
I do like the "Words of the Oracle" title and you might be onto something. Could make it like the prepping your new Kahr thread. Abbreviations, common words that we all mispell but he spells correctly. Put all the little abbreviations that are commonly used here that I'm clueless to their meanings. Thoughts and reminising. Ramblings. Save a bunch of publishing cost by creating a thread here. My only concern is random access by everyone for free deserving or not. This should be special.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Indeed, maybe we could make for a certain level of membership, or better yet access by voted upon by the senior members or some such as that. Membership should have it's perks after all...

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Indeed, maybe we could make for a certain level of membership, or better yet access by voted upon by the senior members or some such as that. Membership should have it's perks after all...

What do you gotta do to be a senior member? I think 99.7 % of the folks here are deserving. Don't want to play favorites or create an elitism so anyone feels left out, deprived or develops an urge to curl up in a ball on the floor and suck their thumb. I do that when Jocko reminds me how dumb I really am. I've been there most of my life. In fact I woke up this morning in a fetal position sucking my thumb on the floor.
Perhaps I need counselling or perhaps its time for another new gun.

O'Dell
04-19-2010, 11:43 AM
I just can't stop thinking of the places that she visits as secretary of state, say Russia for example, imagine their dialogue. Hey Ivan, who's the donkeys ass behind the podium, oh that's Hillary got your rod Clinton american secretary of state. That's a woman?:eek: Are all american women that dumb or ugly?
You get my point. Your right it can't get any worse, you take the worst and have him appoint the next 5 worst as his cabinet and you have a recipe for not very good things to come.
I'm out of here, gonna go do something less stressful like pull one of my own teeth with a pair of vise grips. (rusty)

You have a point, but anytime she spends out of the country, I consider a plus.

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 11:47 AM
You have a point, but anytime she spends out of the country, I consider a plus.

Good point, I hadn't thought about that. You've brightened a gloomy day only somewhat slightly but it all helps.
Guess we need not concern ourselves with outward appearances to third world countries.

jlottmc
04-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Or both. Maybe make it accessible until revoked? I'm trying to find useful ideas here. Besides, we both know that to become a senior member, you just have to run off at the fingers a bit...

woodman
04-20-2010, 09:40 AM
You are close, satan is the spawm of Nancy Pelosi

O'Dell
04-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Good point, I hadn't thought about that. You've brightened a gloomy day only somewhat slightly but it all helps.
Guess we need not concern ourselves with outward appearances to third world countries.

The third world, second world [what ever the heck that is], and most of the first world is going to hate us anyway whatever Hilary or anyone else says. I've gotten used to being the "Ugly American".

Bawanna
04-20-2010, 02:17 PM
The third world, second world [what ever the heck that is], and most of the first world is going to hate us anyway whatever Hilary or anyone else says. I've gotten used to being the "Ugly American".

Thanks for that, takes some of the heat off me. I thought I was the ugly american. I didn't mean to imply that I gave a rats backside what other nations think of me or our country, as you say they will come to their own conclusions regardless of what we the average citizens do. Mostly because they only see what our worthless leaders (think Hilldog) want them to see. Now with her boss apoligizing and kissing everyones backside for every atrocity the world has ever known you really have to wonder how gullible he really thinks these other countries really are. Course he probably is on the same mental plain since he came from over there also.

jlottmc
04-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Here's a simple thought. We are the world's sole remaining super power right? Then why the hell don't we act like it. These folks don't get it, throughout history wars have been fought, and the victor and or aggressor have taken land/territory at the end of the war. The US is the ONLY country to not do this, and these want us to abide by the opinions of those we beat. Gonna go to another thread before I get all worked up now.

woodman
04-20-2010, 09:09 PM
? Then why the hell don't we act like it..
Because the whiny, spineless liberals are running the show.

jlottmc
04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
oh that clarifies that. I say now OUT wit da bums...