PDA

View Full Version : Did you know this?

pappy42
05-13-2013, 08:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sNOsIB5VMSQ

Chuck54
05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
The government is here to take care of you.

Lentevan
05-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Well there, don't I feel just so proud and warm and fuzzy on the inside...

muggsy
05-13-2013, 01:10 PM
I was aware of it. What's your point?

TheTman
05-13-2013, 01:38 PM
Thanks for sharing, I'd never heard of this before. I'd be outraged, but I've been outraged for so long, it's just turned into a feeling of hopelessness or something along those line, despair, depression, not sure what it is. Probably about the same feeling someone on death row is feeling the days before his execution.
I've been watching the country being torn down by a muslim communist, and not a damn thing we can do about it. Being lied too, and told "what difference does it make" and watching spineless congressmen doing nothing about the lies, or dead ambassador and staff. And almost half the country still support the basturds.

Bawanna
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
But, but, but in typical violet fashion, what difference does it make?

She along with her boss should be hung for treason, along with Holder and the whole group of posers.

downtownv
05-13-2013, 02:47 PM
I received this Letter From Rand Paul, whom I regard as a true patriot!

Dear Qazwsx,

In the six months leading up to the Benghazi terrorist attacks, State Department and military officials on the ground in Benghazi repeatedly requested additional security.

All of those requests were either denied or ignored.

During the Senate hearings on the matter, I was able to ask then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton whether she read any of the requests from Benghazi.

She responded that she was too busy to read any of the cables from Benghazi.

Now, I might not expect the Secretary of State to read every cable from every country, but I do expect her to read every cable from one of the top most dangerous countries for American personnel.

It was inexcusable. It was a dereliction of duty. And it should preclude her from holding higher office.

downtownv
05-13-2013, 02:48 PM
I was aware of it. What's your point?

THe POINT?
History has shown that the Feds have done it before and it will show they will do it again....

dkmatthews
05-13-2013, 03:02 PM
THe POINT?
History has shown that the Feds have done it before and it will show they will do it again....

+1...

muggsy
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
THe POINT?

Like I said, what's your point? They did the same thing in Waco, Texas. Did you hear about the Kent State shootings? So what else is new? This is my shocked look. :eek: