PDA

View Full Version : Good Day At LGS

Harrylee
05-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Big score at my LGS, went over just to see if they had anything I was looking for and behold on the shelf was PRIMERS!!!!!!! my eyes all most fell out I’ve not seen them in soooo long. They would only sell me one brick of large and one brick of small. So on the phone to Buzzard45 told him to get here fast, so we ended up with 2000 large and 2000 small primers and they had bricks of 22s also so got 2 bricks of that. Now this is where I could really get in trouble they had a Springfield XDS in the case too. Had to get out of there but I’m still thinking about it. So it turned out to be a good day

Buzzard45
05-24-2013, 01:14 PM
not only the xds, but also a single six, stainless!
CREDIT CARD, YOU GET BACK IN THAT WALLET AND STAY THERE!:p

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Be strong my friends.

Barth
05-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Someone tried to charge Victorias Secrets on my credit card last Friday!?!?!
They figured something was up and called me on my cell.
Had to cut that card up and call the bank - BLA!

Fortunately I've got two more cards.
But still...

I still check out the LGS for guns but am trying to stop that.
If I keep looking?
Coming across something I want is inevitable.

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Just out of curiosity how much did they ding ya for a 1000 primers?

I usually get mine from a guy at our local gunshow. Always 35$ per 1000 and he always sold them to me for 30 cause I usually got 2.

Last time I looked he had them at 85$ per 1000 and since I seriously doubted he'd sell to me for 30 even if I bought 10 I didn't even ask.

Course that was the same show where a case of 9mm was marked like 980 bucks. I still laugh about that.

JFootin
05-24-2013, 02:06 PM

But still...

If I keep looking?

What kinda women have you been with lately? :cheer2:

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 02:15 PM

But still...

If I keep looking?

Aw Barth, that was me, I needed some new skivvies. I didn't think you'd mind and make such a big deal out of some edible underbritches and a couple of push up bras to hang my flashbang from. Can't very well wear a flashbang without a bra and the push ups looked so delightful.

Planedude
05-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Aw Barth, that was me, I needed some new skivvies. I didn't think you'd mind and make such a big deal out of some edible underbritches and a couple of push up bras to hang my flashbang from. Can't very well wear a flashbang without a bra and the push ups looked so delightful.

WOW! There is an image I'll spend the weekend drinking to chase it out of my head...:eek:

Barth
05-24-2013, 04:03 PM
My first thought was that scoundrel Jocko....
But I quickly lost count of how many forum members would be up for such a trick!

As for my history with girls....
Well, most everyone has a skeleton two in a closet.
Where I on the other-hand require a warehouse.

getsome
05-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Oh so that explains why you had a Victoria Secrets Credit Card....:p

Harrylee
05-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Oh right boys let's keep it in the pants, after getting home I just keeping in my mind that that I actually found a XDS in my area and I don't think they were asking to much. So I called them up and talked to them said they would put aside for me no money down that is what I like about local. Still want to hold it and get a feel for it But if it fits in my Desantis holster that's it. And if any of you have any feed back on the XDS please do it fast because I'm going there in the morning. Didn't want to spend more money BUT!!!!! When you find something, Well you know what I mean. So give me something good to work from I need your options. Oh by the way alittle steep on the primers at $50 PER 1000 but no other show in town

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 07:25 PM
I shot my son's last weekend and it did well. He likes it. It had a tendency to bite me some but I know if it was mine I could cure it.

I almost brought a near new trade in home myself, just didn't really have the loot and didn't feel up to a beating from the missus.

I don't think you can really go wrong. I was actually happy that I didn't like it better than my PM45.

My son has the all black one, the barely used tradein I was looking at was the duo tone, stainless slide on a black frame.

You might as well take Buzzard with ya and get a couple thousand more primers each and a couple more bricks of 22 while your there ya know.

Make the trip count.........................

Harrylee
05-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Man you are the fastest dude out there as fast as I type you already responded

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Ya lag ya lose ya know. Is it tomorrow yet?

You never answered my question on the cost of them primers, take your time, I'll just sit here and wait.

Harrylee
05-24-2013, 07:43 PM
Just re edit my post but they where $50 alittle high but they where there

Bawanna
05-24-2013, 07:46 PM
That's not all bad the way things are right now. Not near as bad as my guy.
Hold your head up, you didn't get robbed too bad.

Harrylee
05-24-2013, 07:54 PM
Oh lord I think I'm going under. Get back to my Pm please, I think I need to get some sleep and dream alittle bit maybe wishes do come true