PDA

View Full Version : 2nd CW9

PaiN
04-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I got the 2nd CW9 out today. story: I sold the 1st for a sexy P9, then felt guilty spending all that extra money, so I traded the P9 for this 2nd CW9 + cash :rolleyes:
Its a nice piece with ~300 through from its original owner.
I am happy to report, like the 1st CW9 and the P9 before it, the little pistol runs like a champ...Its a really nice shooter, 100% reliable and digested my SD ammo, 124g Golden Saber and 115g Hornady Critical Defense no problems at all. I can discern no difference at all shooting these pistols..

rkirk
04-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Aren't they the greatest!

-- Richard

PaiN
04-17-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't remember this on my first CW9....but #2's slide release is(was) really sharp, to the point it was painful to use. I took a dremel and 1500grit sand paper to it, now the edges are smooth and comfortable.

jocko
04-18-2010, 06:21 AM
I don't remember this on my first CW9....but #2's slide release is(was) really sharp, to the point it was painful to use it. I took a dremel and 1500grit sand paper to it, now the edges are smooth and comfortable.

with my trusty dremel contoured my slide lock lever on my PM9 and reduced the size about 1/3rd. As u know a very easy mod to do to.

In-Yo-Grill
04-18-2010, 07:14 AM
I read this post and thought you meant you "2nd" and in addition to your first. I started thinking "what a gun nut to own two CW9's at the same time" and then I realized...As of tomorrow I'll own two of them myself. Not to mention two P9's.

Something is clearly wrong with me...Is there a Kahr support line for intervention?

O'Dell
04-18-2010, 09:01 AM
I read this post and thought you meant you "2nd" and in addition to your first. I started thinking "what a gun nut to own two CW9's at the same time" and then I realized...As of tomorrow I'll own two of them myself. Not to mention two P9's.

Something is clearly wrong with me...Is there a Kahr support line for intervention?

Yes, it's 1-800-BUYKAHR

jocko
04-18-2010, 09:29 AM

two P9's very nice choice IMO. They can be addictive..

rpc
04-18-2010, 09:39 AM
I bought my first a CW-9. Loved it, so I up-graded to a P-9. I plan on keeping both of them. Thinking about getting a CW-40 or CW-45 to add to my collection.

rkirk
04-18-2010, 09:55 AM
I am so sorry, if any of you are over burdened with too many Kahrs I will store them for you until you have come to grips with this malady. I have found that the best cure is to pick up another pistol. Then while you are all enthused with your new find, the others languish in the safe for some time. Only later to be discovered and loved again. I am hoping this will help (sob) my own illness.

-- Richard

Bawanna
04-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Perhaps the feds can come out with a Kahr equilization program. Like money, take from those that have alot and give to those who got none, as long as they don't work, pay taxes, speak english or have US citizenship. That sounds fair right? Yeah right. I'm sorry I even wrote this, I'm gonna go hang myself.

Damn nice pair there. PM and a MK, doesn't get much better in the small gun world. My K40 should be here tomorrow or tuesday from MagnaPort. I'll fondle it profusely upon its arrival.