PDA

View Full Version : British getting some backbone!

Ikeo74
05-28-2013, 01:54 PM
200 incidents of reprisals for the beheading of the British Soldier on the streets of London. Muslims say it's unfair to attack innocent Muslims. :eek:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/28/woolwich-murder-200-islamophobic-incidences

mr surveyor
05-28-2013, 02:31 PM
the Brits getting some backbone? dealing with ******* issues? Surely you're kidding.

If I were "there", I would be jailed within 3-4 hours for making the above statements publicly.

"Tell Mama" ??????

yeah, right. That there is the problem ... or one of many.

jocko
05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
200 incidents of reprisals for the beheading of the British Soldier on the streets of London. Muslims say it's unfair to attack innocent Muslims. :eek:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/28/woolwich-murder-200-islamophobic-incidences

fokk um:banplease:

show me a n innocent muzzy..

mr surveyor
05-28-2013, 03:37 PM
I guess I can't say r ag h ead here either

Bawanna
05-28-2013, 03:40 PM

You could but that would be terribly un PC. The modern and approved descriptor is Sheet Head.

I didn't think it up and I can't take credit for trying not to offend them, just the way it is.

I do firmly believe it's high time we played cowboys and sheet heads though, just on the off chance anyone wants my personal opinion.

Probably not, I'll be in my bunker if you need me.

Ikeo74
05-28-2013, 03:49 PM
I like the sound of that, Cowboys and Sheet Heads.

downtownv
05-28-2013, 03:50 PM
They're all innocent until they get on airplanes, carry back packs etc.
They never condemn any acts so that makes them sympathizers in my eyes!
Worldwide they have invaded countries and wreaked havoc send them back to Allah land on a slow sinking ship!
The ones you think are nice guys, probably aren't.

jocko
05-28-2013, 03:53 PM

are indeed ragheads, a sheet is sumpin u can sleep on and unless ur a fidget, then it is indeed a rag head. They don't sell towels over there either. They have no clue what ******* is either. Just sayin:Amflag2:

got all this off the internet and as u know the internet never lies..:hungry:

mr surveyor
05-28-2013, 04:17 PM
this is a test....this is only a test .... do not adjust your set

rag head

ragheads

rag heads

mr surveyor
05-28-2013, 04:19 PM
aahhhhh .... I get it .... I just can't say the singular for ragheads

that's o.k., they don't come in single packs much anyway

Bawanna
05-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Aww man, I didn't read the fine print and adjusted my set! All I get is Captain Kangaroo. Now what do I do?

Actually it's not that bad compared to these days, never mind.

Tinman507
05-28-2013, 04:50 PM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/Sotxguy/muslim11.jpg

nuke
05-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Whatever you do, don't say Camel Jockeys either...

nuke
05-28-2013, 04:55 PM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/Sotxguy/muslim11.jpg

A double barrel 12 gauge sure would look purty in that vile mouth. But first I'd set his beard on fire...
:Amflag2:

Bawanna
05-28-2013, 05:06 PM
You call that a beard? Watch Duck Dynasty, now we're talking beard......

Happy Happy Happy.

ltxi
05-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Aww man, I didn't read the fine print and adjusted my set! All I get is Captain Kangaroo. Now what do I do?

Actually it's not that bad compared to these days, never mind.

Panic...Capt K is dead. Fine tune the V and the H and hope you can pull back from the edge.

jocko
05-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Whatever you do, don't say Camel Jockeys either...

when any part of ol jocko is associated with those rag heads. camel jockeys is getting purdy close to the line, so how about camel riders, or hump riders. I do allow jickeys at the KY derby though but they wear helmets and not rags and they love America.

I just have zero use for any of those jpeople who call themselves Muslims, if there are good ones,which I douvbt anyhow, they should go back tothe promised land and try to talk some sense into those rag heads who have a fetish now for American made pressure cookers.

OldLincoln
05-28-2013, 07:30 PM
I find it odd that if one American does something dumb they call for jehad on all Americans. Yet they say it isn't fair to hold innocent Muslims accountable for one of their own doing bad things in the name of their faith? Why doesn't their religious leaders call for jehad against the terrorists? Why don't they police their own ranks?

yqtszhj
05-28-2013, 08:02 PM
I find it odd that if one American does something dumb they call for jehad on all Americans. Yet they say it isn't fair to hold innocent Muslims accountable for one of their own doing bad things in the name of their faith?

It's cause they know some of us here are stupid and will feel sorry (liberals).