PDA

View Full Version : New P380, New to Forum

bsharp
04-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Long time Glock owner, bought a P380 for pocket carry and I'm very impressed with the accuracy, quality, and reliability after several trips to the range.

Now I'm part of the crowd seeking ammo...what's up with that? We have plenty of 9mm, 40, and 45........

jocko
04-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Long time Glock owner, bought a P380 for pocket carry and I'm very impressed with the accuracy, quality, and reliability after several trips to the range.

Now I'm part of the crowd seeking ammo...what's up with that? We have plenty of 9mm, 40, and 45........

aboard, now you own two great model guns. You won't IMO shoot a more accurate 380 than that little bugger. no ammo around my area for miles, unless you want a free proctology exam at gander Mt...:D

kahrseye
04-19-2010, 08:59 AM
That's one of the reasons I don't own a .380 anymore. PM9 all the way. Ammo is reasonable and easy to get. And I can still pocket carry.

Bawanna
04-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Welcome bsharp, hmmm musician? You'll like it here. Here in Washington I'm actually starting to see a little 380 once in awhile at gun shows and stuff. Was hoping it was a sign that maybe things are improving. Course it could be a sign that things really suck and they are finally bringing out their reserve stash to get big bucks. Haven't really paid much attention to the price as I don't own a 380 but look for it for the cause. I'll recon that next show and advise.

recoilguy
04-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Welcome and congrats on a very nice BUG. The .380 is a sweet weapon and a very good shooter. You made a very wise decision.

RCG