PDA

View Full Version : Gun Geo Marker

certified106
07-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Just an FYI, some asshat decided to make an app for droid phones labeled Gun Geo Marker. You can download this app and mark places so that oother anti gun idiots know that your house is an unsafe place. You can apply markers like leaves guns unattended with children, heard gunfire at this location, and all kinds of other BS to locations!

If you have a droid you should download the app and tag every anti gunners house you know and then make sure you rate the app poorly, leave a horrible review, and flag it to Google as an invasion of peoples privacy! Whoever made this app needs something better to do with their time!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bob98366
07-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Not sure how fuzzy thinking idiots would know our gun ownership status. The only folks who know we are armed are shooting buddies and all y'all; and you don't have an address for us. I guess the NSA might be able to figure it out, though.

muggsy
07-10-2013, 05:53 PM
My brother has a sign that says pay no attention to the dog. It's his owner that is armed and dangerous. He also has a welcome mat that says, "Come back with a warrant".

muggsy
07-11-2013, 03:47 PM
The app is easy to defeat. Down load it and mark every residence as armed.

certified106
07-11-2013, 04:21 PM
The app is easy to defeat. Down load it and mark every residence as armed.

Yep there are a lot of marked cemetarys and other odd locations around my part of the woods as well as a few liberals houses.....lol! Make sure you GI e it a horrible review and tell Google to get rid of it before you delete it off your phone lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2