PDA

View Full Version : new member

got2hav1
04-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Hello guys, I didn't see a introduction section so if I missed it, mods please, move. Anyways I am just making my first appearance. I own a P380 with about 400-500 rounds thru it so far. Its a great little pistol and have not had many problems so far. I'll post up some pics in near future. Thanks for what looks like a great site and a lot of info. :)

jkalantzis
04-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Welcome got2hav1, great name. That little 380 sure is a great firearm as is with any Kahr. Have fun here there is a great group of people with a wealth of knowledge, me not being one of them. However I learn a lot from this forum. Have some fun and lets see some pics of that p380.

got2hav1
04-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Welcome got2hav1, great name. That little 380 sure is a great firearm as is with any Kahr. Have fun here there is a great group of people with a wealth of knowledge, me not being one of them. However I learn a lot from this forum. Have some fun and lets see some pics of that p380.

Thanks, I have already learned some things from this forum. What did we do before we had all these forums. We probably made a lot of mistakes! LOL. The forum name came from my corvette forum membership. Thanks for the welcome.:)

jlottmc
04-24-2010, 07:45 AM
Welcome aboard. The Kahrs do tend to addictive and they also seem to multiply. Just a precaution.

In-Yo-Grill
04-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you got a keeper in that little P380. Post up any problems you are having and we will do out best to help.

kahrseye
04-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Congrats on your first Kahr. More to come I'm sure. And welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for years to come.

reign719
04-24-2010, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the forum from the Magic Kingdom!

This forum definitely has a lot of helpful information, and excellent and knowledgeable members!

got2hav1
04-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Welcome aboard. The Kahrs do tend to addictive and they also seem to multiply. Just a precaution.

No please don't tell me that!

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you got a keeper in that little P380. Post up any problems you are having and we will do out best to help.

I did just post about a problem in Tech section. I think I fixed it thanks to help from here.

Congrats on your first Kahr. More to come I'm sure. And welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it for years to come.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum from the Magic Kingdom!

Thanks

This forum definitely has a lot of helpful information, and excellent and knowledgeable members!

Yes I am glad I discovered the site. Very helpful so far.