PDA

View Full Version : A good day indeed

Harrylee
07-20-2013, 07:51 PM
OK this my feel good story ,because I can’t take the media anymore
so trying to make ends get to meet doing some side work I drove past a gun shop I never have been in. It really wasn’t that long of a distance but in total different direction that I normally go. So I stop in, Now Bawanna I did bite my upper lip it doesn’t take me long to find something in a gun shop I don’t like. Did blow what I made that morning plus a little BUT I found powder, Wonderful Wonderful powder. I ended walking out with 8LBS yes I said 8 pounds of the stuff that makes the bang. I really hope this is a sign of things getting back to normal or maybe this was a fluke. They had a very Good section of guns and I will be going back there again, I felt so good when I got home I started to casting bullets again. I probably cast maybe 2000 45's to start with, OH MY GOD I THINK I”M IN A FRENZY!!!! This was a very good day indeed, Just to steer us off of the regular crap that has been going on. Keep faith and I hope things will get better. one thing I forgot to mention this was the most collection of kahrs I ever seen in one store and the price was very good I saw a cw45 $375 new a cm9 $375 new, they had at least eight kahrs thought that was a reasonable price to ask, with all this price gouging going on I thought this store was up front and reasonable. Good to know that some good stores still exist

Harrylee
07-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Think I will stop at this store tomorrow just to see what they have in stock. It's good to find a store that doesn't rip you off

melissa5
07-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Good find. :) I was able to pick up 8 lbs of my favorite powder recently.

certified106
07-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Awesome, glad to hear! I certainly hope things are getting better!

b4uqzme
07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Think I will stop at this store tomorrow just to see what they have in stock. It's good to find a store that doesn't rip you off

they are out there --- saw 9mm blazer aluminum for 14.95 per 50. Not quite pre frenzy pricing but we're going in the right direction. Gotta feel good about that.

Thanks!

Ikeo74
07-28-2013, 07:46 PM
8 lbs of powder would last me 40 years. ;)