07-20-2013, 09:14 PM
where are you located?

GregH
07-20-2013, 09:22 PM
sw va

burdicda
07-21-2013, 06:23 AM
I bought one yesterday at the gun show in Melbourne Florida for $400
that didn't include $5 background check and 6% sales tax.
It was the only one at the show for that price...all the rest wanted $439

burdicda

certified106
07-21-2013, 06:33 AM
$400 is a great price on a new CM9. I paid $415 for mine but most the places around here are asking close to $500.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ranger SVO
07-21-2013, 06:59 AM
My CM40 cost $395, plus the background check which was $15 and of course Texas has a 6.25% sales tax. So the total was around $435.

They were selling CM9 for the same price.

CJB
07-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Who has the best price on a CM9? tks

The best price for for a CM9 is one cent, and any less would be free or a real steal. Where you can find one for that is beyond me though~:D

RevRay
07-21-2013, 11:05 AM
Living in a rural area makes things a little more difficult, and probably means you'll have to pay a little bit more. If you look long enough on Armslist, you should eventually be able to find one for $400 or slightly less somewhere in the US. Add to that $25 for shipping and $25 for a local FF on your end and you're all set ... $450 is not a horrible price.

jocko
07-21-2013, 11:15 AM
I would not away from a gun thatI wanted for $50 difference unless the dealeracrossthe streethadit for $50 less. But the fokker, and enjoy it, every day u put off forr what u think is paying more than what u sometimes readon these forums, which IMO is subject to"truthfullness"at best,is a day that might just cause u ur life due to bein a cheap ass.It ain't like buying and eating a $50 steak and anhour later flushing it downthe toilet and u have zero to now show for it. U got the gun, it is aonetime buy, if u see it and wantit buy it. I paid $575 5+ ears ago for my pMJ9 and I have seen um lower since then, but I have had the pleasure of owning it for allt his time. thatis worth sumpin...

mr surveyor
07-21-2013, 11:25 AM
I just had a call from a guy wanting to offer me $350 for my LNIB CM9 with only 81 rounds through the tube since last February (when I bought it). If I had the afternoon available today, I would meet him at the gun show he called from and make a deal ...

RevRay
07-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Jocko is right. If you're looking for your first gun then figure out what you want & buy it. I took a long time (according to some) buying my second gun; but I could afford do that because I had one already.

kwh
07-21-2013, 12:04 PM
If you buy and it doesn't suit your tastes for whatever reason, you could always resell or trade it. Even at a loss of a few tens of dollars it is still cheaper than renting and you are not out much money.

mr surveyor
07-21-2013, 05:18 PM
If you buy and it doesn't suit your tastes for whatever reason, you could always resell or trade it. Even at a loss of a few tens of dollars it is still cheaper than renting and you are not out much money.

Very true!

I have bought a lot of guns over the years to serve particular purposes for me. Most will have a year to prove themselves to fit that need, and a very few of them will be adopted immediately after the first outing and detail strip to check the innards. Not many make the "long term cut". I figure if I buy one NIB gun per year, and lose $100-150 on a later trade, it's like "renting" for a year to give it a full fledged test with my carry methods and shooting. You just can't rent a gun to carry and try in different holsters, shoot in different conditions (temperature, light, wind, etc). I figure finding the Holy Grail of firearms for particular needs is a real man's quest.:)

burdicda
07-21-2013, 06:11 PM
My first semi auto pistol was my best...a CW45, I ran thru all the noob heartbreak probably because I didn't do the "noob lube"....LOL
I sent it to Kahr
They "smithed" her a little and sent it back
I broke it in and was happy then dropped it right on the rail back left "weak corner"
and back to Kahr again for a full replacement rail...at my cost...
So I got an $800+ CW45 but man she sure shoots good now...dead bulls eyes
anytime I want em....
So after that I figured I had my "house gun" and cold weather carry
and this weekend sold off my "temp gun" a Kel-Tek P11 maxed out (every custom thing you can buy for it) and bought my EDC a CM9.
I am joining the ranks of the Kahr addicted....and just completely took her down
and did the official "noob Lube"...got 500 rounds of FMJ good stuff and looking forward to breaking in this new little pony to join my stable.

ciao
burdicda

TheTman
07-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Sportsman's Outdoors Superstore has them in stock for $380, with free shipping.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/103550/c/firearms