PDA

View Full Version : New member

HOTCHKIS
07-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Hello all! I have a PM9 with night sights that I carry and luv the trigger and way it shoots! I'm looking at a K9 that is new with Tru-Glow sights! Did the factory install Tru-Glows?

HOTCHKIS
07-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Wow! I guess not! This listing was on www.gunsamerica.com and was new with Tru-Glow sights! I called the store and left a message about if they were factory installed and then the auction was closed. If you look closely at the pics you will see damage from them being installed!

muggsy
08-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Kahr offers Williams Fire Sights and Hi Vis fiber optic sights in both red and green as accessories. Kahr will also install the sights for a fee. Go to the Kahr Website and check out the accessories section.

RevRay
08-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Muggsy, where did you find this thread ... it's over a month old? Anyway, Hotchkis, if you're lurking out there, welcome to KahrTalk.

AIRret
08-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Hotchkis, it's a great place to be.

Sage
08-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. Luv my PM9 also.

muggsy
08-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Muggsy, where did you find this thread ... it's over a month old? Anyway, Hotchkis, if you're lurking out there, welcome to KahrTalk.

I found it at the bottom of the New Members list. The poor guy was so lonesome he was talking to himself. You guys weren't holding up your end, so I had to jump in there. :)