PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Update: Wyntrout's guns for sale at Jacksonville Gun Show 24/25 August

wyntrout
07-26-2013, 09:58 AM
UPDATE 19 September 2013: No luck at the last 3 shows with the firearms, but Wifey and I will be at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds this weekend... 21/22 September. I still have these "other firearms" for sale, plus a lot of other stuff, including probably the lowest prices on ammo in the show.

OLD Post:

I'm trying to sell a few guns to recover some of the household money spent on new guns and accessories. These will be available on our table at the Gun Show this weekend (July 27 & 28) held at the Morocco Shriners' Temple on St John's Bluff Road.

Springfield Armory Champion 1911 Mil-Spec .45 ACP with crowned, ramped 4" bull barrel. I had Novak install their Extreme Duty adjustable Night Sights, which cost me $287+ after 10% discount on the parts. The rear sights are adjustable for elevation and the sights are 3-dot green Trijicon Tritium.

This includes the case, manual, and two 8-round mags... one Wilson Combat and the other similar. Asking $699 and have a few other mags, but going fast.

Springfield Armory XD45 Tactical with 5" barrel and Trijicon HD Night Sights with yellow front sight. The pistol comes with case, holster, 2-mag holder, mag loader, two 13-round factory mags and NO manual. I bought the pistol LNIB but with no manual... available online, though. I have Tactical Kydex maga holders in several sizes and a few NEW mags left, but those are selling, too. Asking $595.

Charles Daly 12-gauge Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun with pistol gripped synthetic shocks. Has breeching choke and three other internal-type chokes. Ghost Ring rear and fiber optic front sights with Picatinny rail on receiver. Capacity 4+1. Turkish manufacture by Akkar. The shotgun has been to the skeet range twice for testing... doesn't like light loads... only high-power or FULL power loads work the action. I have a 30-round bandolier with clip-on holders and three 15-round Remington Express 2 3/4" 00 buckshot and an internal Brimey Cylinder Choke available for negotiation. Asking $475 for the shotgun, extra flush-fitting cylinder choke, and two remaining 15-round boxes of Remington Express 00 Buckshot, and the 30-round clip-on bandolier.

In the following pictures, the mag holders and new mags are not included with the XD45 and the "saddle holder" was not installed on the shotgun, but could be done using 3M VHB Tape which can handle up to 300°F.

Again, I'm busy and can't handle questions. Some of this stuff I may offer here after this show, but I'm not enthused about the FFL and shipping costs.

Wynn:)

RevRay
07-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I hope it goes well for you, Wynn. You're a good guy & deserve a good turn.

certified106
07-26-2013, 12:46 PM
That's some mighty nice looking firearms..... shame you have to sell a few. I wouldn't mind owning the Springfield bit I an still recovering from the Ruger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

wyntrout
07-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks, Guys. I'm pretty lucky that Wifey puts up with me and doesn't mind my "excesses"... too much. It's fantastic that she's helping and encouraging me in the gun show ventures, but it's not a JOB I would want to get into full time! It's okay in town, but hitting the road with gas, hotels, food, and other expenses would be too much! I'm trying to limit my "inventory" to stuff on hand or stuff that I can use.

Buying Glock magazines at "retail" internet prices and trying to compete with the other folks who are buying at wholesale has been somewhat of a disaster, but there's always the possibility of future "shortages" or crises! Though, I hope not!

Dang! Since I've been back here today, I've had the little pauses and slowdowns starting again... with cursor and actions. It had cleared up completely yesterday.

AJBert
07-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Good luck with the sales!

wyntrout
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
No luck at the last two shows with the firearms, but Wifey and I will be at the Prime Osborn Convention Center this weekend... 24/25 August. I still have these "other firearms" for sale, plus a lot of other stuff, including probably the lowest prices on ammo in the show.

I'm expecting some more Glock mags today, including the G22 22-rounders, G23 13-rounders and a few .357 Sig mags. I have all sizes in 9mm... Glock AND Korean 33-rounders... .40 S&W and some 13-round G21 mags.

wyntrout
08-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Wifey and I will be at the gun show this weekend. I still have the pistols and the shotgun for sale... and lots of ammo.

wyntrout
09-19-2013, 11:47 AM
We'll be at the Fairgrounds Gun Show this weekend. We still have the guns, lots of ammo (especially .22LR), magazines, holsters, Wolff springs, and other gun-related stuff.

Wifey and I take turns with walkabouts, so I won't always be there, but I'm wearing my nametag/pins. Picture below!

Y'all come on down... ya' hear!