PDA

View Full Version : what in the hell next

jocko
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
they outta chop off the state of washington right along with komiforniaq for the stupid ass regulations they now want to pass to out law the term BROWN BAG for it has racial conotation to it. WTF is goin on here folks. To me BROWN BAG was simply some one bringin their luch in a damn brown paper bag/ And to not be able to say ur a citizen, WTF. They outta lineup the as$holes who want to do this and well?????

Have these lawmakers and ACLU sh!theads nothing else to do. BROWN BAG. If a black doesn't like it, then screw um, I don't like some of the hunkiie or crac$er or wop or dago sh!t they speel either, but BROWN BAG. Give me a break here. Here wa have 4 killed in Bengazi and the NSA keeps giving those who know lie detector tests every month to suecure secrecy on this cover up and we have politicians wanting to outlaw the use of the term brown bag. Fokk um, and the brwon camel they road in on to.

sorry about that colonel. u will be considered colletral damage when they chop off ur state.:Amflag2: Just cut it loose and let it drift out to sea and where it ends up,I could give a rats a$$.

wow,just found out the word Kracker is a no no on this forum even. WTF, whats next??? ol jocko--hun??

nimdabew
08-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Don't lump the rest of us in WA in with the liberals in Seattle. They pretty much run the state since they have a majority of the seats from the three major metropolitan areas on the west side of the mountains (Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett). I may live behind enemy lines, but I don't agree with most of the **** they put out there.

Bawanna
08-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Don't lump the rest of us in WA in with the liberals in Seattle. They pretty much run the state since they have a majority of the seats from the three major metropolitan areas on the west side of the mountains (Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett). I may live behind enemy lines, but I don't agree with most of the **** they put out there.

Amen to that nimdabew! There's at least a few good folks even in California just far far outnumbered.

All our common sense is east side of the mountains where the population density if very low which is why all the smart folks live over there. Sadly as nimdabew stated, King and Snohomish county control the whole damn state due to high population, high traffic, high stupidity, very low common sense.

Cut us loose, I deserve to be a castaway for being dumb enough to live here.

Actually maybe a better idea would be to cut us off just west of the Cascade Mountains. Nimdabew, we'll link up at Stevens Pass on the way over to Alfonses place.

JohnR
08-02-2013, 12:36 PM
I guess Rachael Jeantel would say it's all in how you pronounce it. :rolleyes:

I've never heard of brown bag in other than a lunch context either. It's a lot more racially divisive to make a big deal out of this than if they'd done nothing.

nimdabew
08-02-2013, 12:37 PM
Works for me. I was thinking of flying floats up in Alaska though. It sounds like the best job in the world IMO.

Bawanna
08-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Works for me. I was thinking of flying floats up in Alaska though. It sounds like the best job in the world IMO.

Funny, I thought of that awhile ago too when I seen em on TV. Big giant hover crafts to deliver goods when no other means works.

Downfall is I really ain't into cold, not real fond of wet, and them boats didn't look very wheelchair friendly.

I think a nice man cave about 4 times larger than my current one and making grips somewhere in maybe south Wyoming or even Chelan might be perfect.
A nice view overlooking Curlew Lake over by Republic would be nice too.

Aw, dreaming can be so nice.

nimdabew
08-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Funny, I thought of that awhile ago too when I seen em on TV. Big giant hover crafts to deliver goods when no other means works.

Downfall is I really ain't into cold, not real fond of wet, and them boats didn't look very wheelchair friendly.

I think a nice man cave about 4 times larger than my current one and making grips somewhere in maybe south Wyoming or even Chelan might be perfect.
A nice view overlooking Curlew Lake over by Republic would be nice too.

Aw, dreaming can be so nice.

Yeah, well I am a young buck with more spunk than sense. Cold, wet, and airplanes is in my blood. Besides, I am already a pilot so it is just a bit of a hop, skip, and jump away.

jocko
08-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah, well I am a young buck with more spunk than sense. Cold, wet, and airplanes is in my blood. Besides, I am already a pilot so it is just a bit of a hop, skip, and jump away.

the brown bag law gets passed, u pilots better watch out, no more BUSH planes. They will have to be called lower growth planes. If u call urself a Bush pilot u might get cheers in a female bar but arrested for saying it on the street. Just sayin

Alfonse
08-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I am hoping those counties in Colorado get to make a new state. That would be a great precedent for Washington. The mountains make a natural boundary. Jocko, FYI, the county I live in is a democrat free zone as far as elected officials.

downtownv
08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Push, Push in the Bush!

ltxi
08-02-2013, 04:52 PM
What's next?.....Red Bull. Disrespectful to Native Americans.

jocko
08-02-2013, 05:09 PM
wow, for sur ethey would have to make that change, course no one pays any attention to the Injuns anymore.

Colurse could uimagine BULLFIGHTS in the U. S. like they have in Spain etc. NOt in amillion years. They tell me even that the new generation spaniards are wanting to out law bull fights even.

hardluk1
08-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Whats bad about kracker ? I grew thinking that the term florida "kracker" just mean being multi generation local born and I was or a old school real cowboy. I am or was till I moved

jocko
08-02-2013, 05:33 PM
thats because ur white and ur not a sensitive sob like the blacks are.so therefore no one woud pay a dimes worht of attention to your gripes either.. Black kids in pre-school don't have black crayons in their boxes, did u now that

ltxi
08-02-2013, 06:49 PM
so only the white kids get black trayvons in the box?

muggsy
08-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I still can't figure out why one black can call another black a ni2ger, but a white can't? Ain't that racial discrimination?

CJB
08-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Callin one another a n!gga as opposed to n!gger is sort of like saying f.uckin as opposed to f.ucking. Its the same, it came from the same place, it has the same meaning, and they're not fooling anyone.

Whats more..... the language of the entire culture that is what RJ called "new school", is not new at all. In fact, its very old. Oh... some of the words have changed. But, its a throwback to the days of plantations and servatude. A thowback to illiteracy and dependance. A throwback to oppression and division.

True fact: any person, white or black, who wants to achieve success and independance from his government to nurture them, must be an effective communicator in the language spoken by those who are already successful.

yqtszhj
08-03-2013, 11:09 AM
True fact: any person, white or black, who wants to achieve success and independance from his government to nurture them, must be an effective communicator in the language spoken by those who are already successful.

Ebonics doesn't count??? :rolleyes:

It was Jesse or Al that called it that so don't point no fingers at me.

jocko
08-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Callin one another a n!gga as opposed to n!gger is sort of like saying f.uckin as opposed to f.ucking. Its the same, it came from the same place, it has the same meaning, and they're not fooling anyone.

Whats more..... the language of the entire culture that is what RJ called "new school", is not new at all. In fact, its very old. Oh... some of the words have changed. But, its a throwback to the days of plantations and servatude. A thowback to illiteracy and dependance. A throwback to oppression and division.

in an interview with Jeantel she said is was ok to call a person n!gga as that relates to all colors. Lying B!tch:Amflag2:

nuke
08-03-2013, 11:46 AM
My wife and I had better go out to eat before blackened fish and chicken are illegal...

ltxi
08-03-2013, 06:14 PM

Now that there be a wise observation.

jocko
08-04-2013, 06:36 AM
True fact: any person, white or black, who wants to achieve success and independance from his government to nurture them, must be an effective communicator in the language spoken by those who are already successful quote:

AND HE BETTER BE ABLE TO SPELL TO!!!

CJB
08-04-2013, 06:52 AM
fi ruyo kseapgin it atmetrs
tbu fi yruoer tpynig nthe jtsu embla teh pcutomre

hardluk1
08-04-2013, 09:22 AM
He better be able to spell too !! I am trouble most times as with out a spell checker I am screwed. A still miss up to offten

jocko
08-04-2013, 09:57 AM
fi ruyo kseapgin it atmetrs
tbu fi yruoer tpynig nthe jtsu embla teh pcutomre

I could not have said it better!! nICE JOB cjb:Amflag2: