PDA

View Full Version : A family reunion...

In-Yo-Grill
04-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Here's a pic of the family. With still one on the way, a CW9, my collection is almost complete. I still want a PM45, MK9, K9 and T9 before I call it quits.

I did see on another site that a guy had a company do a P45 Covert and had the grip cut down to the size of a PM45. Looked freakin awesome and I may pursue that route with a CW45.

From the top down - DLC's first...
P45
P9
PM9

Stainless...
P9
CW9
P380

About 9 K820 mags and The two C.T.A.C. holsters are for my P45 and PM9

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll191/Fresh2Salt/My%20Guns/P4250001.jpg

Bawanna
04-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Wow, what a beautiful family reunion photo. Your definitely a poster child for the Kahr addiction and what a great addiction to have if you ask me.
Thanks for sharing.

In-Yo-Grill
04-26-2010, 12:05 PM
My goal is one for every day of the week...lol I pick up my next CW9 tomorrow.

Now all I need to work on is my sinister laugh...Bwahahahahahah...!!! How's that?

jlottmc
04-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Wish I could do that. But Kahr just doesn't make that many 40's and 45's. Besides I'm poor.

Bawanna
04-26-2010, 12:12 PM
My goal is one for every day of the week...lol I pick up my next CW9 tomorrow.

Now all I need to work on is my sinister laugh...Bwahahahahahah...!!! How's that?

You reckon that's what my daddy was saying when momma named me? Looks like that new CW9 will complete the week. Of course a few spares for leap year and such might be well reccomended.

jlottmc
04-26-2010, 12:22 PM
That's right the best spare part is a spare PIECE.

In-Yo-Grill
04-26-2010, 12:35 PM
One for each hip would be nice but I think that would be a little over the top...just a little...

I eventually plan to thin my collection to the ones I will carry. The T9, if I ever get my hands on one, will be for the range.

Bawanna
04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
One for each hip would be nice but I think that would be a little over the top...just a little...

I eventually plan to thin my collection to the ones I will carry. The T9, if I ever get my hands on one, will be for the range.

Thinning is bad for collections, I'd seek councilling immediately. One for each hip is good, there's still hope for you yet. Stop talking that T9 talk though, I got enough stuff on my want list without adding that one, crap too late, it's already on the list. I fear now I have to go back and reevaluate the list, reprioritize so to speak. Gotta have, must have, need it bad, you know all the categories.

In-Yo-Grill
04-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Thinning is bad for collections, I'd seek councilling immediately. One for each hip is good, there's still hope for you yet. Stop talking that T9 talk though, I got enough stuff on my want list without adding that one, crap too late, it's already on the list. I fear now I have to go back and reevaluate the list, reprioritize so to speak. Gotta have, must have, need it bad, you know all the categories.

My hind-sight moment was about 3-4months ago before I knew enough about Kahrs. I was doing my normal browse of GB and I saw a T9 and added it to my watch list. I checked back on it from time to time watching the end of the auction drawing ever nearer. Finally the day it sold I decided not to make a bid because I was looking for a PM9 or P45 and didn't have the extra funds to buy a gun I didn't need. Long story short...it sold for $450(+-).

It had two magazines and factory Novak night sights. I still kick myself in the rear for not buying it and hope one day the Lord will allow me the grace of seeing a deal like that again.:confused::confused::confused:

Bawanna
04-26-2010, 01:40 PM
My hind-sight moment was about 3-4months ago before I knew enough about Kahrs. I was doing my normal browse of GB and I saw a T9 and added it to my watch list. I checked back on it from time to time watching the end of the auction drawing ever nearer. Finally the day it sold I decided not to make a bid because I was looking for a PM9 or P45 and didn't have the extra funds to buy a gun I didn't need. Long story short...it sold for $450(+-).

It had two magazines and factory Novak night sights. I still kick myself in the rear for not buying it and hope one day the Lord will allow me the grace of seeing a deal like that again.:confused::confused::confused:

I hate it when that happens, I really do. I try hard not to even look without money but money is so rare these days that I sometimes peak anyhow. Bad things happen. I'll cross my fingers and hope the Lord gives you another shot at it. Hopefully we won't be bidding against each other. That would be horrible wouldn't it.

jlottmc
04-26-2010, 08:04 PM
There are worse things that could happen than a Kahr going to a loving home. I'm clueless as to what they might be at the moment, but I'll think of something.

In-Yo-Grill
04-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I hate it when that happens, I really do. I try hard not to even look without money but money is so rare these days that I sometimes peak anyhow. Bad things happen. I'll cross my fingers and hope the Lord gives you another shot at it. Hopefully we won't be bidding against each other. That would be horrible wouldn't it.

I'd gladly loose a bid to you brotha...I know that with you're posts and range reports it would be like a close nephew.