PDA

View Full Version : Fly the Flag on 9/11

downtownv
08-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Fly the Flag on 9/11

Get your Flag Ready! Please join us in this FLY THE FLAG campaign and PLEASE forward this Email immediately to everyone in your address book asking them to also forward it. If you forward this email to at least 11 people and each of those people does the same, you get the idea.

On September 11th, an American flag should be displayed outside every home, apartment, office, and store in the United States. Every individual should make it their duty to display an American flag on the anniversary of one our country's worst tragedies.

Our patriotism pulled us through some tough times and it shouldn't take another attack to galvanize us in solidarity. Our American flag is the fabric of our country and together we can prevail over terrorism of all kinds.

So, here is what we need you to do,

Forward this email to everyone you know (at least 11 people). Please don't be the one to stop this chain. Take a moment to think back to how you felt on 9/11 and let those sentiments guide you.

Fly an American flag of any size on 9/11. Honestly, Americans should fly the flag year-round, but if you don't, then at least make it a priority on this day.:amflag:

knkali
08-28-2013, 09:48 AM
I am on it.

Popeye
08-28-2013, 01:08 PM
The American flag has been flying outside my house 24/7/365 since 1973.
The houses and addresses may change but that is one thing that never will around my house.

jocko
08-28-2013, 02:14 PM
We flewone for over j69 years on the top of our business building. I have lived in my new home here for 16 years and I have the 5 X8 flag hanging off my Harley garage oever head door 24/7 and has been that way since I moved here. I replace it about every 2 years when it gets frayed. I take it to the VFW and they dispose of it for me. In my subdivision I am still today the only person who flys the flg. Makesw no fokking sense but I just shut my mouth. We have no muzzy's here or blacks or hispo's but I guess peopleare to fokking lazy to put up the flag. Every day is an occassion to fly the flag..

Tinman507
08-28-2013, 04:47 PM
My flag flies 24/7 and has since 9-11-2001. I am on the 4th one since that day. Each is retired by my Troop at a solemn ceremony in late September.

AJBert
08-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Looks like it's already been said more than once...

I fly my Flag every day.

JimC
08-29-2013, 03:33 AM
I have flown the US flag 24/7/365 for the past 6 years unless the weather is too severe here in FL to do so.
I replace it every July 4th with a fresh one.
9/11 will be no different.

sharpetop
08-30-2013, 09:34 PM
Mine is displayed on the front of my house 24/7/365. I've got it lit up at night per protocol. Once it becomes frayed and weathered it's replaced and the damaged one goes to the American Legion for proper disposal. If any one says anything negative about my flag they will be banned from my property. It's my flag, my property, my country, love it or leave it!