PDA

View Full Version : Shellie Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's Wife, To 'Think About' Staying Married To Him

downtownv
08-29-2013, 09:59 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/shellie-zimmerman-george-zimmerman_n_3836178.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D365398

Keep in mind this is the fact bending Huffington post...
But a high profile shooting WILL take it toll on a marriage!

Barth
08-29-2013, 10:02 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/shellie-zimmerman-george-zimmerman_n_3836178.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D365398

Keep in mind this is the fact bending Huffington post...
But a high profile shooting WILL take it toll on a marriage!

She's waiting to see how much money he wins back from Florida.

Bawanna
08-29-2013, 10:07 AM
From what I've seen don't seem like it would be any great loss.

knkali
08-29-2013, 10:27 AM
its probably best they split. Doesn't sound like there is any hope. She stood by him when the SHTF. She did good.

muggsy
08-29-2013, 10:28 AM
I see this as a matter between a man and his wife and none of my freaking business.

mr surveyor
08-29-2013, 11:40 AM
I see this as a matter between a man and his wife and none of my freaking business.

ditto

340pd
08-29-2013, 12:09 PM
It may be a financial decision that none of us know anything about.

Bawanna
08-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Financial decision = money, yup, I don't know nuthin about that.

Barth
08-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Financial decision = money, yup, I don't know nuthin about that.

No money = no wife.
I do know something about that...
http://thuggery.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/NO_MONEY_NO_WIFE.jpg

jocko
08-29-2013, 01:01 PM
No money = no wife.
I do know something about that...

first wife took all Ihad, second wife is still here hoping I come into money so she can take me to the cleaners. Just sayin

jocko
08-29-2013, 01:03 PM
From what I've seen don't seem like it would be any great loss.

maybe they should both take a good look in the mirror before walking south on each utter. Sometiems it is best to play the hands ur dealth with. She does look though like she could pulla 5 bottom plow. Just sayin.:amflag:

muggsy
08-31-2013, 06:49 AM
If I had your money, Jocko, I'd burn mine. :)

TheTman
08-31-2013, 07:44 AM
It may be safer for her tp leave George, and all the death threats. Not saying this is a good or bad thing, just maybe something she needs to do to remove herself from a stressful situation. She did stick by her man through all the court proceedings and such, but sometimes enough is enough. Hard to say when you're not in her shoes.

muggsy
09-01-2013, 10:51 AM
It may be safer for her tp leave George, and all the death threats. Not saying this is a good or bad thing, just maybe something she needs to do to remove herself from a stressful situation. She did stick by her man through all the court proceedings and such, but sometimes enough is enough. Hard to say when you're not in her shoes.

When is it going to be over for George? For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, to death us do part. That the vow I took. Some of us have short memories. Ain't no one said it would be easy.

downtownv
09-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Well, time's up! She filed for divorce today...
Apparently~ No George appearance at her perjury hearing

jocko
09-05-2013, 06:42 PM
I heard she is hammerin crayons dad. I might be off on that a tad.U know how rumors get started. If she lost 75#she could be one of our Bud Light gals. or maybe ITXI with a few more COORS would take her as she is. tbose Coors guys are kinda strange. Just sayin:behindsofa:

Docbbc
09-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Agree. When you get married it is a commitment. Not a guarantee of eternal bliss and happiness. The poor b.... was acquitted. Stand by your man!

jocko
09-05-2013, 07:30 PM
My first wife tried to committ me, is that what ur referring to????? Just sayin

Popeye
09-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Really none of my damn business.

downtownv
09-06-2013, 03:25 AM
I guess when you think about it.....
I would summarize like this:
Remember the consequences you may face when you CC. Do not take it for granite. Avoidance is better than confrontation.
GZ paid in many many ways and he was declared innocent!

johnh
09-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Agreed. I have always stressed in concealed carry classes I taught, that apart from all the safety, moral, and tactical arguments to not intervene in a situation that does not pose a direct and immediate threat to your life or your loved one's, there is that point. If you survive, how will you live afterwards? I hate to say it, but one is often better off to stay out of the situation, even if you might make a difference. Call the police, and let them do their best to handle it.

downtownv
09-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Agreed. I have always stressed in concealed carry classes I taught, that apart from all the safety, moral, and tactical arguments to not intervene in a situation that does not pose a direct and immediate threat to your life or your loved one's, there is that point. If you survive, how will you live afterwards? I hate to say it, but one is often better off to stay out of the situation, even if you might make a difference. Call the police, and let them do their best to handle it.

Right on point, John!
Like the macho statements I've heard about hearing a noise in the house and going on a "Hunting Trip" with their firearm. YOU will be shown in court as the aggressor, in the event of a shooting. Secure your family and let the cops sweep your premises, They get paid to do it, vs YOU will pay the price for doing it alone.
If you are involved in criminal activities and don't want to call the cops.... your on your own! It's amazing how often that is the case.

getsome
09-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Overheard a coworker in front of me say: I bet Shellie Zimmerman writes a book called "My life with a Confessed Murderer"....Funny how people will never see this sad case for what it really was, a man defending himself from a larger, stronger attacker intent on killing him....

I didn't say anything to her and let it go which is what the Zimmerman case taught me about CCW and that is unless somebody is actively trying to kill me or my family my firearm will never ever come out and if at all possible to "let it go"....I learned that if God forbid you ever have to kill someone in self defense no matter how obvious the intents of your attacker are, your life will be ruined....

Popeye
09-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Agree with all the above. Using my pistol is the absolute last resort after all rational thinking and actions by others has failed. As shown shooting someone is not the end of your troubles. In many ways it's just the beginning. On the other side of the coin at least you and your family are still alive.

downtownv
09-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Agree with all the above. Using my pistol is the absolute last resort after all rational thinking and actions by others has failed. As shown shooting someone is not the end of your troubles. In many ways it's just the beginning. On the other side of the coin at least you and your family are still alive.

Yes and definitely YES!

jocko
09-06-2013, 01:00 PM

why doesn't somebody try to tell that POS POTUS the same thing with syria. Let the fokkers alone over there, not our problem. Ask ourselvesk, what if Russia used some sarin gas to kill some of their people. Do you think the POTUS would be wantin to strike them with a shot over the bow crapola. Hell no he wouldnt but poor ol defenseless syria, sure lets sendour missisles to their now empty supp0ly buildings.:banplease: That goes for John McCain and John Kerry to, Nobody likes what is happening over there but it seems the rest of the world is willing to let it run its course, so why do we alwaysw getour troops killed oer there for people who hate us. FOKK UM:Amflag2:
I listened to that simple sh!t talk today ove rin Russia. He has no clue, he does like to hear himself, but he has zero game plan. Let the peole over there solve their own issues, they have been killin each utter for years and thousands have been killed in the past two years, so why did we not get pissed off when that was happening. Is there a difference in a bullet in the back of the head or a whiff of sarin gas. UR BOTH DEAD. Do u think that the thousands of people killed in the past year over there than none were children???? WTF. Weact now that civilians and kids are dying. HELLO!!!! If we need to send ASSAD a message, then send him a fokking EMAIL. savethe missles for a real cricis. ain't if damn funny we have heard a few months ago how this sequestrian has broke the military but now we are willingto shoot missles as fast as we can load um into vacant buildings that might by now house realcivilians and kids. Ovomit has theIQ of a piss ant.

Please don't give me that crap of that we are the world's over see-ers . No cuntry backs us anymore. Helleven the British said no and Francesaid wewillgo but u gotta go first. So typical of the French. Now they can drag out of their closets their new unused but dropped once war rifles.

Bawanna
09-06-2013, 01:08 PM
From Georges wife divorcing him to this. This has to be a new record in thread drift.

Frankly scarlet, I don't give a damn about neither subject.

jocko
09-06-2013, 01:27 PM
sorry about that: I could careless about Mrs.Z. I do care about what our POS POTUS is going to do though

muggsy
09-06-2013, 01:52 PM
He isn't going to do sh!t, Jocko. He's all mouth and no action. Always has been. Always will be. All of this is a diversion.

aKahrt_and_p2KT
09-06-2013, 08:38 PM
She's full of ****. She'll do whatever can get her attention/can turn it into money.

downtownv
09-07-2013, 06:10 AM
Jocko pooped on the thread! Please clean up after your dog...:D

bob98366
09-09-2013, 01:48 PM
More:

http://www.clickorlando.com/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637238/21851424/-/ix6t3g/-/index.html

Two speeding stops and now this. Regardless if this turns out to be BS or not, Zimmerman needs to be a model citizen.

downtownv
09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
He seems like he's off the tracks... The pressure is showing cracks in his foundation.

jocko
09-09-2013, 04:42 PM
well u outta know if some oneis off their tracks.....Just sayin