PDA

View Full Version : New member from to Spain

Kajuken
08-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Hello friends

Im from to Spain and I have a Kahr pm9..thanks;)

RevRay
08-31-2013, 03:33 PM
Welcome, friend. Glad you could join us. Via con Dios!

Bawanna
08-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks for joining us, we've gone international.

I have no idea what RevRay just said to you but I'm sure he meant it in a nice way whatever it is.

What's the gun/shooting situation in Spain, pretty tough, don't think I've ever heard.

Kajuken
08-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Hello Im spanish policeman, the weapon in my country is very restricted. Alone I it can have two pistols. Here there are many citizens who hunt and this way to be able to have several shotgun AND rifles.
I speak english very bad...

God bless

Kajuken
08-31-2013, 03:45 PM
Colonel.....Revray said me God bless

RevRay
08-31-2013, 04:08 PM
Kajuken, since we do not have many people from foreign countries on this forum, tell us about yourself. Where in Spain do you live? Where did you find your Kahr PM9? Do you know other people in Spain who own Kahrs? Is is Black or stainless? Have you had the opportunity to shoot it very much? How do you like it? How about ammunition ... over here it is hard to find ... how about where you live? Are you able to find 9mm ammo easily? I realize you said you English is not so good, but try to give us some more information as best you can.

Kajuken
08-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Ok...

Where in Spain do you live? Do I live to the south of Spain, near the sea and of Andalusia Where did you find your Kahr PM9? Buy my Kahr in an armory that had imported several kahrs Do you know other people in Spain who own Kahrs? In Spain, there are no many owners of kahr, there is no importer of kahr in Spain, there is no representative.. Is is Black or stainless? Is black.. Have you had the opportunity to shoot it very much? Im to policeman, but only we can shoot 100 every year, but I to be able to shoot mas have had to make Olympic and like that shot obtain mas ammunition.. How do you like it? How about ammunition ... over here it is hard to find ... how about where you live? Plough you able to find 9mm ammo easily? Here in Spain, the ammunition is very expensive, a box of 50 (9mm) rounds costs 15 € and one box of 25 (45 acp) rounds costs 25 €. With regard to the type of ammunition, here alone armored ammunition is sold and semi armored, this prohibited the ammunition of hollow top even for the police. I like that there ask me you, if it wants it can ask more .. does it know where to buy accessories for Kahr pm9 that do sending to Spain? I want to buy to night sights AND holsters

Bawanna
08-31-2013, 11:31 PM
No worries on bad English, we have a member here (Jocko) who has conditioned all of us to make sense out of most anything you can write in any language.

We'd be happy to help you find whatever accessories sights, holsters etc you might want. Need to figure out what type and style that you would like and we'll help you get it.

I don't now if Kahr will ship international but I'm sure if they don't that we can get it and mail it over. Parts and stuff should not be a problem.

warbird1
08-31-2013, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

jeepster09
09-01-2013, 09:50 AM
Welcome to forum, :Amflag2: if you know rules of sending holsters etc. to Spain perhaps you can post them and some here can donate you some stuff.
Don't worry about your English. Our president is trying to make our country like Spain and Greece, so perhaps soon we all will speak the same soon.:yo:

muggsy
09-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Welcome, Kajuken. My Spanish isn't so good, but language shouldn't be a barrier. If you run into any problems with your Kahr pistol there are a multitude of good guys on this forum to help you over any rough spots. Contrary to popular belief, not all Americans are ugly. Feel free to stop in anytime. This bunch could use a little Spanish culture. :)

Bawanna
09-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Well a lot of them are ugly but have great personalities. Ugly people gotta live too ya know, well I wouldn't know being I'm far from ugly but so I'm told.

I agree we could use some culture around here. Spanish or otherwise.

Hope you stick around and give us some.

muggsy
09-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Well a lot of them are ugly but have great personalities. Ugly people gotta live too ya know, well I wouldn't know being I'm far from ugly but so I'm told.

I agree we could use some culture around here. Spanish or otherwise.

Hope you stick around and give us some.

You'd look good in corduroy pants, Bawanna, and that ain't easy.

RevRay
09-01-2013, 01:10 PM
How do you explain to a guy from Spain who's probably using the Google translation software that our threads usually go way off course along about now ... just asking?

Bawanna
09-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Good point, I suspect the google translation is melting down about now.

Ummm, I'm thinking, let me look back a minute........

Maybe Via con Dios? See how much more worldly I am already. You really can teach old dogs new tricks.

Thank you Kajuken, you make me mucho smarter.

Catch the mucho there guys and gals, I picked that one up awhile back.

Maybe I'm multilangual afterall.

Just remember Kajuken, no matter what, we're not making fun of ya in the slightest, glad you've joined us and we want to learn a lot more from you.

Tinman507
09-01-2013, 06:10 PM
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o542/tinman507/off-topic-es_zps59b2069c.jpg

wyntrout
09-01-2013, 08:32 PM
"Vía con Dios" = path with God. I was thinking Ray meant vaya con Dios... go with God.

Wynn:)

RevRay
09-01-2013, 09:13 PM
"Vía con Dios" = path with God. I was thinking Ray meant vaya con Dios... go with God.

I was just winging it ... I don't speak, read or write Spanish.

yqtszhj
09-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks to Google translate.

Bienvenido al foro. Espero que os guste el nuevo Kahr. Tengo la CM9 y ha sido una pistola perfecta. Nosotros bromeamos aquí sobre un miembro llamado Jocko. Él es de los Estados Unidos pero su escritura es mala. Esto hace que su Inglés mal también.

Si tiene algún problema o duda dejar que el miembro sabía. Vamos a tratar de ayudarle. Bienvenido de nuevo y nos alegramos de que usted está aquí.

Espero traductor Google funciona bien en lo que estoy diciendo.

Ernesto

Bawanna
09-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Bienvenido a Kahrtalk. Me alegra que nos hayas encontrado. Estamos aquí para ayudar como sea posible.

jeepster09
09-02-2013, 08:27 AM
The only Spanish I know.....I learned at Taco Bell. :hungry:

Hey that's $3.00 [I translated it for you.];)

eklipto101
09-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Oh, you guys are "un jamon"... Oye como handamos en espana, yo vivie en Madrir como un ano. Yo soy un Cubano

Kajuken
09-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Hola chicos

Me gusta mucho vuestros mensajes, es un privilegio estar con vosotros en este foro.
Podéis preguntarme lo que queráis sobre España y sus costumbres. Yo también estoy aquí para aprender de vosotros y ser amigos.

Un saludo desde España

sas PM9
09-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Hola chicos

Una cosa es segura, que "voy a llegar muy bien en google-translate siguiendo este hilo.

steve

RevRay
09-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Kajuken, Cuánto en Euros pagaste por tu PM9 pistola?

Kajuken, How much in Euros did you pay for your PM9 pistol?

Kajuken
09-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Pague 500 euros, pero no era nueva.
En España el único modelo que se vende es Kahr pm9 y vale nueva sobre 900 euros.

Es la pistola pequeña más cara y hay muy pocas. Es difícil de conseguir y bastante caras.

Kajuken
09-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Yo soy policía local y mi sueldo al mes es de 1700 euros, y la Kahr pm9 vale 900 euros nueva. Así puedes ver mejor cuando te digo que es cara.

Tinman507
09-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Bienvenido amigo. Si podemos ayudar a todos, por favor háganoslo saber

jeepster09
09-02-2013, 08:24 PM
wtf?

RevRay
09-02-2013, 08:44 PM
wtf?

To understand this thread you have to start from the beginning.

$660 used is not a horrible price for a PM9, but $1,190 new is steep.

Bawanna
09-02-2013, 08:48 PM
I was here at the beginning and I still don't understand.

I did for a little bit but then it all went south.

jeepster09
09-02-2013, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=RevRay;260626]To understand this thread you have to start from the beginning.

I understand it....just not the foreign words..:D

Kajuken
09-03-2013, 01:12 AM
I ask for excuses you if I speak in Spanish, it is easier for my. I have said that my Kahr pm9 should buy for 500 Euros, but to buy it new in Spain it costs 900 Euros. Nowadays in Spain there is economic crisis and to pay 500 Euros for a weapon is a great sacrifice. A greeting

dkmatthews
09-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Welcome, Kajuken!

I don't speak Spanish, but my girlfriend is teaching me. She is from Buenos Aires. While I was in the United States Navy, I visited Malaga, Alicante, Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Menorca.

I hope you enjoy your Kahr pistol. We consider Kahr to be an excellent brand or mark with very high quality and very reliable.

Kajuken
09-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Thanks you dkmathews!!!!!

eklipto101
09-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Tu telas disparate? yo se que las balas se cuestan mucha. Tu tienes un permiso para tenerla en tu posecion?

muggsy
09-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Se centran en la vista frontal. El resto debe ser borroso. Hey, Spanish is easy if you can cut and paste. :) (Focus on the front sight. The rest should be Blurry.)

Tinman507
09-06-2013, 02:16 PM
¿Dónde están mis pantalones
dos cervezas por favor

wyntrout
09-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Google Translator doesn't always get the translation correct... especially idiomatic usage. It really helps if you know some Español. It's like the computer with GIGO.

A very good example from my high school Spanish was the tourist that wanted to ask for the bill at the restaurant. She looked up individual words "how" and "much", coming up with "Como mucho" which means "I eat much". Literal translations don't work very well in most languages. There are particular words and phrases like "¿Cuánto?" for how much or ask for the bill... "La cuenta, por favor."

I forgot to add that the woman asked over and over "Como mucho" and the waiter could only agree with her and be embarrassed by her repetition of "I eat much"! Phrase books are better than dictionaries... usually.

Bawanna
09-06-2013, 03:15 PM
English works best for me, I've been talking it a long time, no plans to change any time soon.

Any plans to make our national language Kenyon will not set well with me in the least.

Kajuken
09-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Hello

I have a question:

The slide of my kahr does not stay behind, only when there is an empty magazine, is it normal?
Without magazine it does not remain behind the slide.

Bawanna
09-24-2013, 05:46 PM
If I understand correctly yes that would be normal. There is nothing to push up on the slide stop to hold the slide back if there is no magazine.

When empty and mag out you manually push the lever up to hold it.

If you put an empty mag in and pull slide back it should stop on it's own.

Make sense?

Kajuken
09-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Ok Already I understand, when I dismantle the kahr and retirement slide stop sign, the slide without touching the trigger goes a bit towards ahead, later I press the trigger and the slide goes out towards ahead, is it normal? In the videoes if the trigger does not touch itself the slide does not move