PDA

View Full Version : New member, new to me MK9 duo tone

Big tony
09-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Hello to all guess I missed a protocol procedure by posting before introing myself. I just bought a GC series Duo Tone. I believe it is the perfect CC/EDC gun small enough to conceal and large enought caliber to do the job.
Iam a 100% DAV. Poud to have served and prouder of our troops serving now.
I have 3 boys married 27 years , primary weapons HK P2000sk in 40 s&w , P2000 in 357 sig with extra 40s&w barrel,Long arms Sig m400 enhanced& a Sig 556 carbine both in 5.56. Various other .22's shotties. Mostly tactical stuff.
My favorite long Gun is a VZ58 folder with the Israeli FAB Defence upgrades,Probably the best one of the best of the former com bloc guns, must be if the Israeli use them and the Czechs still use them .Thats enough rambling Great forum and super members so far

Bawanna
09-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Welcome Big Tony, glad you found us.

Name kind of makes me think mafia and Jocko for some reason.

downtownv
09-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Anyone named Big Tony get's a pass You know what I mean?
Welcome from the Jersey Shore

RevRay
09-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Big Tony, I hope you stick around the for a while as there are not a lot of us here who are really "into" the Duo Tones. There are a few, but not many. I'm 66 and very new to guns (less than six months), but already wishing I lived somewhere besides CT. I saw a video on here about the AK 47 kits, and man I wish I could have one. Consider yourself blessed to live in one of the "free" states.