PDA

View Full Version : New Delaware Member

MarkB1
09-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Hi, New to this forum but an old shooter. I had an old K9 for a while and I sold it for something else. I always had problems field stripping and reassembling the K9. The spacer block helped some.

Anyway, I'm waiting on the CW380 to come out. I want to get a small BUG and I like the P380 but it's too expensive. Nice but expensive. I had narrowed it down to the CW380 or the new (to be released) Beretta Pico. After really looking at the two, I went for the CW380 (also to be released). One of the reasons was that the Pico appears (to me) to be unbalanced with a short grip. I have estimated that the Pico has a grip length of about 1 1/8" and the CW380 has a grip length of about 1 1/2".

I also have read all the stickys here and there is a lot of very good information there. I can tell that this forum will be very helpful with the cW380, when I get it.

downtownv
09-26-2013, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the forum from the Jersey Shore.

muggsy
09-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Welcome aboard. Just a thought. The price of a gun is far outweighed by the price of the ammo you put through it. The cleaning products and range time also exceeds the price of the gun. Never let the price of a gun itself keep you from buying it if it's truly what you want.